PDA

View Full Version : Ping: Candace

MaryL
January 11th 09, 03:53 PM
Please update us on the cat on the power pole. Was it rescued? Or get down
on its own?

MaryL

MaryL
January 11th 09, 10:07 PM
"hopitus" > wrote in message
> On Jan 11, 8:53 am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
> wrote:
>> Please update us on the cat on the power pole. Was it rescued? Or get
>> down
>> on its own?
>> MaryL
>
> Answer can be found in the other ng (long thread there).

Found it! Thanks. For some reason, the update does not show up in my
reader unless I use "search"--probably one of those cases where the
similarity of title places it in an "old" category. At least, that is what
has happened on a number of occasions, and that's my guess.

MaryL

Candace
January 12th 09, 03:54 AM
On Jan 11, 3:07*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
wrote:
> "hopitus" > wrote in message

> > On Jan 11, 8:53 am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
> > wrote:
> >> Please update us on the cat on the power pole. *Was it rescued? *Or get
> >> down
> >> on its own?
> >> MaryL
>
> > Answer can be found in the other ng (long thread there).
>
> Found it! *Thanks. *For some reason, the update does not show up in my
> reader unless I use "search"--probably one of those cases where the
> similarity of title places it in an "old" category. *At least, that is what
> has happened on a number of occasions, and that's my guess.
>
> MaryL

Yup, he/she got down on his/her own and haven't seen a sign of him/her
again. Hopefully, this is a kitty with a home who found its way home
after its ordeal. Thanks.

Candace