PDA

View Full Version : Supporting Sammy the post office cat

MaryL
January 12th 09, 08:10 PM
People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support Sammy the
cat. Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post Office is a
federal building and Sammy does not pay taxes. Therefore, the writer said,
Sammy should not be allowed inside. Sammy was banned from the building
because of that letter. The video shows a small crowd gathered outside the
Post Office to support Sammy, and one woman even bought a box in Sammy's
name so he would have a legal right to enter.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/weird/Cat_Banned_from_Post_Office_for_Not_Paying_Taxes_A ll__National_.html
(Video)

http://www.kare11.com/news/whatsup/whatsup_article.aspx?storyid=535254&catid=333
http://www.ketknbc.com/news/cat-evicted-us-post-office-not-paying-taxes

MaryL

Ted Davis[_3_]
January 12th 09, 08:58 PM
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:10:35 -0600, MaryL wrote:

> People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support Sammy
> the cat. Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post Office is a
> federal building and Sammy does not pay taxes. Therefore, the writer
> said, Sammy should not be allowed inside.

Then neither should anyone who doesn't pay federal taxes: dependents, the
very poor, foreigners, service animals, and even some of the very rich.
And mice - of course, to keep the mice out, you need a cat inside.

--
T.E.D. )

Noon Cat Nick
January 12th 09, 09:00 PM
MaryL wrote:
> People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support Sammy
> the cat. Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post Office is
> a federal building and Sammy does not pay taxes. Therefore, the writer
> said, Sammy should not be allowed inside. Sammy was banned from the
> building because of that letter. The video shows a small crowd gathered
> outside the Post Office to support Sammy, and one woman even bought a
> box in Sammy's name so he would have a legal right to enter.
>
> http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/weird/Cat_Banned_from_Post_Office_for_Not_Paying_Taxes_A ll__National_.html
> (Video)
>
> http://www.kare11.com/news/whatsup/whatsup_article.aspx?storyid=535254&catid=333
>
> http://www.ketknbc.com/news/cat-evicted-us-post-office-not-paying-taxes
>
> MaryL

Pets don't vote. That's why crap like this happens. Go, Sammy, go!

Kreisleriana[_3_]
January 12th 09, 10:03 PM
. ..
> People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support Sammy
> the cat. Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post Office is a
> federal building and Sammy does not pay taxes.=

How asinine. Why would they even pay attention to such an obviously
frivolous complaint?

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Linda Boucher
January 12th 09, 10:38 PM
who ever wrote that letter should be ban from the post office for life....i
never heard of anything so stupid before...i would
say the cat as more right to be inside that post office than that person
does

> People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support Sammy
> the cat. Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post

jmcquown[_2_]
January 12th 09, 10:51 PM
. ..
> People in a small town in Tennessee

Alabama :)

> have rallied around to support Sammy the cat. Someone wrote a letter of
> complaint because the Post Office is a federal building and Sammy does not
> pay taxes. Therefore, the writer said, Sammy should not be allowed
> inside. Sammy was banned from the building because of that letter. The
> video shows a small crowd gathered outside the Post Office to support
> Sammy, and one woman even bought a box in Sammy's name so he would have a
> legal right to enter.
>
> http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/weird/Cat_Banned_from_Post_Office_for_Not_Paying_Taxes_A ll__National_.html
> (Video)
>
> http://www.kare11.com/news/whatsup/whatsup_article.aspx?storyid=535254&catid=333
> http://www.ketknbc.com/news/cat-evicted-us-post-office-not-paying-taxes
>
> MaryL

jmcquown[_2_]
January 12th 09, 11:11 PM
"Linda Boucher" > wrote in message
> who ever wrote that letter should be ban from the post office for
> life....i never heard of anything so stupid before...i would
> say the cat as more right to be inside that post office than that person
> does
>
>> People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support Sammy
>> the cat. Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post

I say we should all write Sammy a letter to his new P.O. Box 173 in
Notasulga, Alabama, Postal Code 36866-0173 :) If you can, send catnip!
send Kitty toys! I say we support Sammy! He's a gorgeous and obviously
(from the video) very friendly and well loved orange tabby who doesn't
deserve to be turned away from his post office because one spiteful woman
doesn't like cats.

Jill

Kreisleriana[_3_]
January 12th 09, 11:24 PM
"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> "Linda Boucher" > wrote in message
>> who ever wrote that letter should be ban from the post office for
>> life....i never heard of anything so stupid before...i would
>> say the cat as more right to be inside that post office than that person
>> does
>>
>>> People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support Sammy
>>> the cat. Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post
>>

> I say we should all write Sammy a letter to his new P.O. Box 173 in
> Notasulga, Alabama, Postal Code 36866-0173 :) If you can, send catnip!
> send Kitty toys! I say we support Sammy! He's a gorgeous and obviously
> (from the video) very friendly and well loved orange tabby who doesn't
> deserve to be turned away from his post office because one spiteful woman
> doesn't like cats.
>
> Jill

I'm there. Was it a woman? I don't remember it being specific.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

cybercat
January 13th 09, 12:24 AM
"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message
m...

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> "Linda Boucher" > wrote in message
>>> who ever wrote that letter should be ban from the post office for
>>> life....i never heard of anything so stupid before...i would
>>> say the cat as more right to be inside that post office than that
>>> person does

>> I say we should all write Sammy a letter to his new P.O. Box 173 in
>> Notasulga, Alabama, Postal Code 36866-0173 :) If you can, send catnip!
>> send Kitty toys! I say we support Sammy! He's a gorgeous and obviously
>> (from the video) very friendly and well loved orange tabby who doesn't
>> deserve to be turned away from his post office because one spiteful woman
>> doesn't like cats.
>>
>> Jill
>

> I'm there. Was it a woman? I don't remember it being specific.

This sounds like an anecdolts kind of issue.

jmcquown[_2_]
January 13th 09, 02:18 AM
"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message
m...

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> "Linda Boucher" > wrote in message
>>> who ever wrote that letter should be ban from the post office for
>>> life....i never heard of anything so stupid before...i would
>>> say the cat as more right to be inside that post office than that
>>> person does

>> I say we should all write Sammy a letter to his new P.O. Box 173 in
>> Notasulga, Alabama, Postal Code 36866-0173 :) If you can, send catnip!
>> send Kitty toys! I say we support Sammy! He's a gorgeous and obviously
>> (from the video) very friendly and well loved orange tabby who doesn't
>> deserve to be turned away from his post office because one spiteful woman
>> doesn't like cats.
>>
>> Jill
>

> I'm there. Was it a woman? I don't remember it being specific.
>
> --
> Theresa and Dante
> drtmuirATearthlink.net
>
> Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

I don't know... I just assumed it was a woman. I can't imagine a man
worrying about something like this. Doesn't matter. I put a letter in the
mail after I wrote this post addressed to Sammy the Cat. I rubbed catnip on
it since I don't have any spare toy mousies :) (Persia has batted them all
into oblivion)

Jill

January 13th 09, 03:13 AM
I think the Post Office should be paying Sammy for keeping the mice
and rat population down. If he was paid a salary, then maybe he could
pay his federal taxes. When someone volunteers his services, do you
"kick" them out because they can't pay taxes? Go SAMMY! I wish you
the best of luck getting back inside of the Post Office. By having
you around, they aren't having to pay for rodent removol services.
You are much cheaper and provide therapy to many people. You can't
say the same thing for Decon or mouse traps or paying someone to
eradicate the rodents.

Annie-SF
January 13th 09, 03:46 AM
On Jan 12, 3:11*pm, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> "Linda Boucher" > wrote in message
>
> ...> who ever wrote that letter *should be ban from the post office for
> > life....i never heard of anything so stupid before...i would
> > say *the cat as more right to be inside that post office than that person
> > does
>
> >> People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support Sammy
> >> the cat. *Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post
>
> I say we should all write Sammy a letter to his new P.O. Box 173 in
> Notasulga, Alabama, Postal Code 36866-0173 :) *If you can, send catnip!
> send Kitty toys! *I say we support Sammy! *He's a gorgeous and obviously
> (from the video) very friendly and well loved orange tabby who doesn't
> deserve to be turned away from his post office because one spiteful woman
> doesn't like cats.
>
> Jill

Great idea...am sending off a catnip mouse for Sammy. Our 3 kitties
have excess Christmas toys.
Go Sammy!
Annie-SF

Stan Brown
January 13th 09, 12:36 PM

My "urban legend" antennae are quivering. I searched at snopes.com
but there's nothing there (yet) about this.

If this is true -- which I doubt mightily -- then either there are
significant facts we're not being told, or someone was monumentally
stupid.

Just for starters, the Post Office is legally not part of the Federal
government but is a corporation. Then of course there are many humans
who legitimately owe no taxes.

If there is indeed a post office cat, and if it was indeed banned, I
suspect it was on health and safety grounds, however specious they
might be.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

CatNipped[_2_]
January 13th 09, 02:02 PM
"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> "Linda Boucher" > wrote in message
>> who ever wrote that letter should be ban from the post office for
>> life....i never heard of anything so stupid before...i would
>> say the cat as more right to be inside that post office than that person
>> does
>>
>>> People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support Sammy
>>> the cat. Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post
>>

> I say we should all write Sammy a letter to his new P.O. Box 173 in
> Notasulga, Alabama, Postal Code 36866-0173 :) If you can, send catnip!
> send Kitty toys! I say we support Sammy! He's a gorgeous and obviously
> (from the video) very friendly and well loved orange tabby who doesn't
> deserve to be turned away from his post office because one spiteful woman
> doesn't like cats.
>
> Jill

What a *GREAT* idea, Jill. I certainly will send Sammy a card.

Hugs,

CatNipped

DWMeowMix
January 13th 09, 03:32 PM
On Jan 12, 4:11*pm, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> "Linda Boucher" > wrote in message
>
> I say we should all write Sammy a letter to his new P.O. Box 173 in
> Notasulga, Alabama, Postal Code 36866-0173 :) *If you can, send catnip!
> send Kitty toys! *I say we support Sammy! *<snip>

> Jill

Jill, that's a wonderful idea. After reading the news report and
watching the video news feed it really pulls at your heart strings.
Libraries have cats (very famous ones too!) why not Post Offices?
Hell, we have a dog in our office! I think every place should have an
animal, especially cats. Who was Sammy really bothering anyway? Did
that person want Sammy's little patch of sunshine in the window he
slept in? PLEASE. People can be real idiots at times. No wonder I
don't have a great fondness for most of the human race.

Debbie

MaryL
January 13th 09, 05:04 PM
"Stan Brown" > wrote in message
t...
> Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:10:35 -0600 from MaryL -
> OUT-THE-LITTER>:
>> People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support
>> Sammy the cat. Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post
>> Office is a federal building and Sammy does not pay taxes.
>> Therefore, the writer said, Sammy should not be allowed inside.
>> Sammy was banned from the building because of that letter.
>
> My "urban legend" antennae are quivering. I searched at snopes.com
> but there's nothing there (yet) about this.
>
> If this is true -- which I doubt mightily -- then either there are
> significant facts we're not being told, or someone was monumentally
> stupid.
>
> Just for starters, the Post Office is legally not part of the Federal
> government but is a corporation. Then of course there are many humans
> who legitimately owe no taxes.
>
> If there is indeed a post office cat, and if it was indeed banned, I
> suspect it was on health and safety grounds, however specious they
> might be.

> http://OakRoadSystems.com
> Shikata ga nai...

Did you look at the video? It's not long, and it should answer your
question about being "real." One of the videos was on CNN.com yesterday, so
it's a recent report. Here's the same video from a different location:
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/weird/Cat_Banned_from_Post_Office_for_Not_Paying_Taxes_A ll__National_.html
(Video)

Most of us call it the Post Office. However, it is actually now the U.S.
Postal Service--and, yes, it is part of the federal government. It is a
wholly owned government corporation, and that *is* part of the U.S.
Government.
http://www.libsci.sc.edu/bob/class/clis734/webguides/corp.html

MaryL

Angela[_2_]
January 13th 09, 06:01 PM
"Linda Boucher" > wrote in message
| who ever wrote that letter should be ban from the post office for
life....i
| never heard of anything so stupid before...i would
| say the cat as more right to be inside that post office than that person
| does

It's not the person who wrote the letter that's at fault, it's the
bureaucrat that threw that cat out that should be fired!

cybercat
January 13th 09, 06:27 PM
"Stan Brown" > wrote in message
t...
> Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:10:35 -0600 from MaryL -
> OUT-THE-LITTER>:
>> People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support
>> Sammy the cat. Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post
>> Office is a federal building and Sammy does not pay taxes.
>> Therefore, the writer said, Sammy should not be allowed inside.
>> Sammy was banned from the building because of that letter.
>
> My "urban legend" antennae are quivering. I searched at snopes.com
> but there's nothing there (yet) about this.

It was on the national news, dipstick.

cybercat
January 14th 09, 12:47 AM
"Johnny Pride" > wrote in message
> listen bitch.......pets are not allowed inside our post office
> here.....they
> make smelly ****ing messes, leave paw prints on the ****ing floor and many
> people are allergic to them. You miserable people are all ****ing stupid,
> medication dependent wretches. You are even more worthless and bereft of
> logic than your mangy, lice-covered furballs.

Well now, aren't you preshus. *pet pet pet*

Stan Brown
January 14th 09, 01:07 AM
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:27:08 -0500 from cybercat >:

> It was on the national news, dipstick.

Right, and everything that's on the news is true.
Suuuuuurrrrrrreeeee.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

Johnny Pride
January 14th 09, 03:26 AM
listen bitch.......pets are not allowed inside our post office here.....they
make smelly ****ing messes, leave paw prints on the ****ing floor and many
people are allergic to them. You miserable people are all ****ing stupid,
medication dependent wretches. You are even more worthless and bereft of
logic than your mangy, lice-covered furballs.

. ..
> People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support Sammy
the
> cat. Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post Office is a
> federal building and Sammy does not pay taxes. Therefore, the writer
said,
> Sammy should not be allowed inside. Sammy was banned from the building
> because of that letter. The video shows a small crowd gathered outside
the
> Post Office to support Sammy, and one woman even bought a box in Sammy's
> name so he would have a legal right to enter.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/weird/Cat_Banned_from_Post_Office_for_Not_Paying_Taxes_A ll__National_.html
> (Video)

http://www.kare11.com/news/whatsup/whatsup_article.aspx?storyid=535254&catid=333
> http://www.ketknbc.com/news/cat-evicted-us-post-office-not-paying-taxes
>
> MaryL

cybercat
January 14th 09, 04:06 AM
"Stan Brown" > wrote in message
t...
> Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:27:08 -0500 from cybercat >:
>
>> It was on the national news, dipstick.
>
> Right, and everything that's on the news is true.
> Suuuuuurrrrrrreeeee.

:

I'm just looking at you. Amazed. The town is real. The National News reports
the story. (AKA CBS, or one of them.) And you think the story might be made
up.

Okay, sure.

news[_3_]
January 14th 09, 01:12 PM
"Johnny Pride" > wrote in message
> listen bitch.......pets are not allowed inside our post office
> here.....they
> make smelly ****ing messes, leave paw prints on the ****ing floor and many
> people are allergic to them.

Wow, so they're almost as bad as bad as people then.

DWMeowMix
January 14th 09, 03:51 PM
On Jan 14, 6:12*am, "news" > wrote:
> "Johnny Pride" > wrote in message

> > listen bitch.......pets are not allowed inside our post office
> > here.....they
> > make smelly ****ing messes, leave paw prints on the ****ing floor and many
> > people are allergic to them.
>
> Wow, so they're almost as bad as bad as people then.

No, nothing is as bad as people.

Debbie

January 14th 09, 08:28 PM
Wow! People have started getting hostile over whether the Sammy the
Cat story is even true and more. I live near Notasulga, Alabama and
can tell everyone from personal experience that Sammy is real, as well
as WSFA 12 television station. I know most of the people named in the
video clip and some of the ones they only showed the faces of but did
not name. If you want to verify the story for yourself go to the TV
station's website http://www.wsfa.com and look at the story. And you
can google Pat Dye. He is a real person. He coached football at
Auburn University for several years and now lives in Notasulga.

Sammy is a very friendly cat, never harmed a soul. Why he should be
banned from the Post Office is beyond me. Whomever complained has
made themselves very unpopular with the locals who support Sammy. I
have been in the Notasulga Post Office more times than I can count
over the years and never once thought that Sammy shouldn't be there.
He is friendly, gives unconditional love and a warm welcome to the
post office. That is more than can be said about most people in this
world.

Support Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show your compassion and support
for him by sending a letter, postcard, cat food, cat toy's etc to
Sammy the Cat PO BOX 173 Notasulga, AL 36866

cybercat
January 14th 09, 08:50 PM
> wrote in message
> Wow! People have started getting hostile over whether the Sammy the
> Cat story is even true and more. I live near Notasulga, Alabama and
> can tell everyone from personal experience that Sammy is real, as well
> as WSFA 12 television station.

Only one moron doubted the story. I personally think there are more
important cat-related issues to rally around, but more power to Sammy.

tanadashoes
January 14th 09, 09:13 PM
. ..
> People in a small town in Tennessee have rallied around to support Sammy
> the cat. Someone wrote a letter of complaint because the Post Office is a
> federal building and Sammy does not pay taxes. Therefore, the writer
> said, Sammy should not be allowed inside. Sammy was banned from the
> building because of that letter. The video shows a small crowd gathered
> outside the Post Office to support Sammy, and one woman even bought a box
> in Sammy's name so he would have a legal right to enter.
>
> http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/weird/Cat_Banned_from_Post_Office_for_Not_Paying_Taxes_A ll__National_.html
> (Video)
>
> http://www.kare11.com/news/whatsup/whatsup_article.aspx?storyid=535254&catid=333
> http://www.ketknbc.com/news/cat-evicted-us-post-office-not-paying-taxes
>
> MaryL

I think I'll write Sammy a letter or send him a present. He has rights too.

Pam S.

cybercat
January 15th 09, 12:04 AM
> wrote:
>
> Support Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show your compassion and support
> for him by sending a letter, postcard, cat food, cat toy's etc to
> Sammy the Cat PO BOX 173 Notasulga, AL 36866

Or maybe let Sammy's neighbors look out for him and support your local
no-kill shelter with the money you would spend on CRAP for Sammy. Just a
thought.

cybercat
January 15th 09, 12:43 AM
"Johnny Pride" > wrote in message
> "tanadashoes" > wrote in message > I think I'll write
> Sammy a letter or send him a present. He has rights too.
>

> True.....he has the right to die.

Oh, look, a troll in the cat groups! He's saying mean things about cats! How
unusual! This must be a really brilliant asshole, since it is not like it
happens all the time. It's not like, say, some bored waste of skin who
cannot affect people in any other way finds the creativity to affect them
this way. WOW!! Go, Jimmy. Err, Johhny. Whoever.

MaryL
January 15th 09, 12:52 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> > wrote:
>>
>> Support Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show your compassion and support
>> for him by sending a letter, postcard, cat food, cat toy's etc to
>> Sammy the Cat PO BOX 173 Notasulga, AL 36866
>
> Or maybe let Sammy's neighbors look out for him and support your local
> no-kill shelter with the money you would spend on CRAP for Sammy. Just a
> thought.

Interesting...I was thinking along those same lines. If everyone would send
a small donation to their local animal shelter (or even to one in the area
where Sammy lives), that could make a real difference for some neglected
animals. Donations could even be made "in honor of Sammy." Items mailed
directly "to" Sammy will probably go to a waste.

MaryL

Johnny Pride
January 15th 09, 03:21 AM
> wrote in message
gives unconditional love

cats cannot give love. They are selfish, conceited animals. You just think
they give love when they rub up against your leg, but they are only trying
to tell you they are hungry or have some other selfish need.

Johnny Pride
January 15th 09, 03:24 AM
"tanadashoes" > wrote in message > I think I'll write
Sammy a letter or send him a present. He has rights too.

True.....he has the right to die.

DWMeowMix
January 15th 09, 02:59 PM
On Jan 14, 8:21*pm, "Johnny Pride" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> gives unconditional love
>
> cats cannot give love. *They are selfish, conceited animals. *You just think
> they give love when they rub up against your leg, but they are only trying
> to tell you they are hungry or have some other selfish need.

You obviously have never owned a cat in your life. Dumb****.

Sherry
January 15th 09, 03:28 PM
On Jan 14, 6:52*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message

> > > wrote:
>
> >> Support Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Show your compassion and support
> >> for him by sending a letter, postcard, cat food, cat toy's etc to
> >> Sammy the Cat PO BOX 173 Notasulga, AL 36866
>
> > Or maybe let Sammy's neighbors look out for him and support your local
> > no-kill shelter with the money you would spend on CRAP for Sammy. Just a
> > thought.
>
> Interesting...I was thinking along those same lines. *If everyone would send
> a small donation to their local animal shelter (or even to one in the area
> where Sammy lives), that could make a real difference for some neglected
> animals. *Donations could even be made "in honor of Sammy." *Items mailed
> directly "to" Sammy will probably go to a waste.
>
> MaryL

Since Sammy's supporters have even rented him a PO Box, I'm sure his
needs
are met by the same group and he doesn't want for food or toys.
Surely too, one of them will take him home if they have to.
But I think letters could have an impact -- or donations to the
animals shelter with
Sammy's P.O. box given for acknowledgement. Nationwide celebrity
status is
ultimately a big part of what kept Dewey the Library Cat in the
library. He had
adversaries, too.

Sherry

cybercat
January 15th 09, 07:02 PM
"Sherry" > wrote
>Since Sammy's supporters have even rented him a PO Box, I'm sure his
>needs are met by the same group and he doesn't want for food or toys.
>Surely too, one of them will take him home if they have to.
>But I think letters could have an impact -- or donations to the
>animals shelter with Sammy's P.O. box given for acknowledgement. Nationwide
>celebrity
>status is ultimately a big part of what kept Dewey the Library Cat in the
> library. He had adversaries, too.

Wouldn't you think people would have better things to get upset about than a
cat in the PO? Long time no see!

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
January 15th 09, 09:25 PM
DWMeowMix wrote:
> On Jan 14, 8:21 pm, "Johnny Pride" > wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>> gives unconditional love
>>
>> cats cannot give love. They are selfish, conceited animals. You just think
>> they give love when they rub up against your leg, but they are only trying
>> to tell you they are hungry or have some other selfish need.
>
> You obviously have never owned a cat in your life. Dumb****.

ON the other hand, cats tend to reject (and leave) people who don't
appreciate them. He may be bitter because he's been abandoned by his
feline owners.

Jack Campin - bogus address
January 15th 09, 09:54 PM
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" > wrote:
[quoting a troll message]

STOP IT.

Most of us have that sort of crap very effectively killfiled and we
do NOT appreciate you repeating it.

If you carry on doing that, the obvious next step is to killfile YOU.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === <http://www.campin.me.uk> ====

DWMeowMix
January 15th 09, 10:06 PM
On Jan 15, 2:25*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
> wrote:
> DWMeowMix wrote:

> >> gives unconditional love
>
> >> cats cannot give love. *They are selfish, conceited animals. *You just think
> >> they give love when they rub up against your leg, but they are only trying
> >> to tell you they are hungry or have some other selfish need.
>
> > You obviously have never owned a cat in your life. *Dumb****.
>
> ON the other hand, cats tend to reject (and leave) people who don't
> appreciate them. *He may be bitter because he's been abandoned by his
> feline owners.

Too true!

cybercat
January 15th 09, 11:59 PM
"James Weston" > wrote in message
> "Jack Campin - bogus address" > wrote in message >
> If
> you carry on doing that, the obvious next step is to killfile YOU.
>
> Well go right ahead then asshole. No one wants to read your worthless
> drivel anyway.

My thoughts exactly!

DWMeowMix
January 16th 09, 12:00 AM
On Jan 15, 7:57*pm, "James Weston" > wrote:
> "Jack Campin - bogus address" > wrote in message > If
> you carry on doing that, the obvious next step is to killfile YOU.
>
> Well go right ahead then asshole. *No one wants to read your worthless
> drivel anyway.

Oh, stick a sock in it will you and get over yourself.

tanadashoes
January 16th 09, 12:11 AM
"James Weston" > wrote in message

unalderated crap.

I rate it as a 2

Pam S.

James Weston
January 16th 09, 02:57 AM
"Jack Campin - bogus address" > wrote in message > If
you carry on doing that, the obvious next step is to killfile YOU.

Well go right ahead then asshole. No one wants to read your worthless
drivel anyway.

DWMeowMix
January 16th 09, 03:24 PM
On Jan 15, 5:00*pm, DWMeowMix > wrote:
> On Jan 15, 7:57*pm, "James Weston" > wrote:
>
> > "Jack Campin - bogus address" > wrote in message > If
> > you carry on doing that, the obvious next step is to killfile YOU.
>
> > Well go right ahead then asshole. *No one wants to read your worthless
> > drivel anyway.
>
> Oh, stick a sock in it will you and get over yourself.

Sorry James, I didn't mean you!

James Weston
January 17th 09, 12:48 AM
"DWMeowMix" > wrote in
Sorry James, I didn't mean you!

Oh, that's ok, I knew who you meant.
That Jack Campin is a real pain in the butt and sounds like a faggot.