PDA

View Full Version : Helpful product for vet visits and travelling

January 29th 09, 01:22 PM
Hi to all,
I'm Daniel and I have a 9 year old Tabby cat called Tigger. One of my
equally cat-loving friends sent me this link a while ago:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EUys0W7yawM

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but as Tigger is a
rescue cat, I have a lot of problems trying to get him in a cage/box
for our visits to the vet. I ended up trying this product when I was
at my wit's end and it's done us the world of good. It's much less of
an uphill struggle now and although he still doesn't like the trip,
it's far less stressful on both of us.

(Sorry if this is taken as advertising, but I really wanted to
recommend this carrier. Also I thought the cartoon was hilarious!)

Best wishes