PDA

View Full Version : Today is Duffy's 6th annifursary

MaryL
January 30th 09, 07:20 PM
Today is the 6th annifursary of the day I adopted Duffy. He was estimated
to be 3-5 years old at the time, and we suspected it was toward the upper
end. So, he is probably about 10 or 11 years old now. I rather
artificially set Feb. 1 as his birthday because he was adopted on Jan. 31,
and Feb.1 was his first full day with me.

Duffy is my Wonder Cat--loving, delightful, playful, an amazing little guy
who clearly does not consider himself "handicapped" in any way. He does
almost anything that any sighted cat can do, and he seems to enjoy every
moment of his life. He and Holly have certainly made *my* life a life of
joy.

Happy annifursary, my wonderful little love! And happy birthday, too.
(Lots of your favorite treats--Chicken Liv-A-Littles--are in store for you
today, and a new supply Duffy-toys.)

MaryL

Pictures of Duffy: >'o'<
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Duffy in the Christmas tree: http://tinyurl.com/clal7

January 30th 09, 08:45 PM
Hooray for Duffy (and you)! Congrats on this special day. Spoil him
rotten.