PDA

View Full Version : Lucy, Munchausen?

bartlet
February 3rd 09, 05:12 PM
G'Afternoon

No word yet. I did go by first thing this morning
only to get bit by a busy tech

I told her, I'd come back.
And, decided to wait till they call me
otherwise, I'd end up flaming the tech for being rude

Sometimes, early on, I thought Lucy was faking stuff, just to get
special treatment.

I've heard of cats hiding pain, but faking pain?

I thought she may have done this, in order to be "left alone".

probably not

-
Lucy is at the hospitol still.
The tech describes her condition as noodle legs

I too suspect it has to do with some type of nerve disease

Looking back, Lucy stopped sharpening her claws about 3 years ago.
Maybe this was the first visible symptom, of what has seemd to
snowball her now.

-
cats faking pain to get preferential or good drugs
can they do it?

would they?

MLB
February 3rd 09, 06:49 PM
bartlet wrote:
> G'Afternoon
>
> No word yet. I did go by first thing this morning
> only to get bit by a busy tech
>
> I told her, I'd come back.
> And, decided to wait till they call me
> otherwise, I'd end up flaming the tech for being rude
>
> Sometimes, early on, I thought Lucy was faking stuff, just to get
> special treatment.
>
> I've heard of cats hiding pain, but faking pain?
>
> I thought she may have done this, in order to be "left alone".
>
> probably not
>
> -
> Lucy is at the hospitol still.
> The tech describes her condition as noodle legs
>
> I too suspect it has to do with some type of nerve disease
>
> Looking back, Lucy stopped sharpening her claws about 3 years ago.
> Maybe this was the first visible symptom, of what has seemd to
> snowball her now.
>
> -
> cats faking pain to get preferential or good drugs
> can they do it?
>
> would they?

NO!!!

Christina Websell
February 10th 09, 09:50 PM
"bartlet" > wrote in message
>> -
> cats faking pain to get preferential or good drugs
> can they do it?

No.

> would they?

No.
I'm surprised you ask.

Only humans have Munchausens or Munchausens by proxy.

bartlet
February 20th 09, 10:13 PM
On Feb 10, 4:50*pm, "Christina Websell"

> Only humans have Munchausens or Munchausens by proxy.

well well well

seems I am right after all

you tell me what this is called

Lucy, the injured girl, is on a waist high table
where I can, care for her easier

Last night I was giving Lucy some attention, making a small fuss over
her

i left the room, came back, Jupiter was back to back against Lucy
and Jupiter looked at me, like.. OK MAN. IM ON THIS TABLE NOW
make a fuss over me

so... Jupiter copied Lucy's subsequent position
in order to get medication from me

meds? love I mean

it's a med if you ask me

Certainly an animal will fake sick to get attention
or gain something