PDA

View Full Version : Cats, Dogs and Horses!

February 4th 09, 06:31 PM
If your dog, cat or horse is having skin problems we can help you, for
FREE! Nature Best Products, LLC is testing a new and revolutionary
product for pets and humans alike. The trials are being done and
supervised by DR. ROBERT BERGER (www.tunies.blip.tv). You can also
visit us at: www.stomacin-u.com You don't pay anything, we even pay
the S&H, we only ask for your honest opinion and to send us a simple
form provided by us, with some questions, that's it. We will not use
your information to sale you anything, nor do we share information
with any company. For more information please an e-mail to: