PDA

View Full Version : Adopting a cat?

Okikuro
February 11th 09, 04:52 AM
we know a woman who is leaving town and wants us to take her cat. She
may be back and would want the cat back. Anyway , we have a cat said
"Norwegian Forest Cat" that seems to like to be a solitary kitty.
What would you advise we do if we take a visitor in?
--
It's amazing what you can do. If...
you put your mind to it.

Sjouke Burry[_2_]
February 11th 09, 05:44 AM
Okikuro wrote:
> we know a woman who is leaving town and wants us to take her cat. She
> may be back and would want the cat back. Anyway , we have a cat said
> "Norwegian Forest Cat" that seems to like to be a solitary kitty.
> What would you advise we do if we take a visitor in?

Love them both??
They might respond to that. :)

Okikuro
February 11th 09, 02:54 PM
In article >,
Sjouke Burry > wrote:

> Okikuro wrote:
> > we know a woman who is leaving town and wants us to take her cat. She
> > may be back and would want the cat back. Anyway , we have a cat said
> > "Norwegian Forest Cat" that seems to like to be a solitary kitty.
> > What would you advise we do if we take a visitor in?
>
> Love them both??
> They might respond to that. :)

That's a lovely thought , thanks.
g.