PDA

View Full Version : fish food sprinkled on dry cat food

oddart
February 16th 09, 12:33 PM
I have found that sprinkling a tiny bit of stinky flake fish food on
dry cat food makes all my cats go nuts. I would like to know if this
works for other's.
If you have some fish food, please experiment and let me know.....

Clara Semps
February 16th 09, 09:12 PM
In article
oddart > wrote:

> I have found that sprinkling a tiny bit of stinky flake fish food on
> dry cat food makes all my cats go nuts. I would like to know if this
> works for other's.
> If you have some fish food, please experiment and let me know.....

Oh yes, works like a dream when you need to make sure they take
medicine too. I've been adding fish flakes to the medicine bottles for
years. Then when I take a tablet out, they're all excited and think
it's a treat. Makes it a lot easier to stuff down their throats. LOL
They practically inhale it. <chuckle>

Claude V. Lucas
February 16th 09, 09:18 PM
In article >,
Clara Semps > wrote:
>In article
>,
>oddart > wrote:
>
>> I have found that sprinkling a tiny bit of stinky flake fish food on
>> dry cat food makes all my cats go nuts. I would like to know if this
>> works for other's.
>> If you have some fish food, please experiment and let me know.....
>
>Oh yes, works like a dream when you need to make sure they take
>medicine too. I've been adding fish flakes to the medicine bottles for
>years. Then when I take a tablet out, they're all excited and think
>it's a treat. Makes it a lot easier to stuff down their throats. LOL
>They practically inhale it. <chuckle>

I tried it with Rascal.

She took a couple of bites, stopped, got a *really* strange look in her
eyes, ran into the other room and literally *dove* into the fish tank.

I tried to pull her out, but she scratched the s$%t out of me and
dove back in.

Is that normal?