PDA

View Full Version : My Best Friend is a Cat!

FreedomLover
February 19th 09, 03:54 PM
Howdy Team,

Ayce...he's my best friend! A beautiful white and tan with a touch of
black on the tip of his nose...He rests on my lap while I'm here at my
computer, he sleeps on the foot of my bed during the
night...Occasionally he'll find a "special" place where he'll sleep
for a few nights and then back to my bed!

Does your kitty do that? I wonder why...sometimes I think it may have
to do with the temperature but that can't always the answer. So what
is it about these "special" places???

Don't know what I'd do without my buddy while I work at home. I
usually spend an hour or so here at my computer and then we're off
playing most the rest of the day...Ayce loves chasing lizards on the
porch that come in from the pool area. I don't let him hurt them
though when I rescue them and put them back out in the garden.

Be Good!

FreedomLover www.MaverickDollarMachine.com

bartlet
February 19th 09, 10:57 PM
On Feb 19, 9:54*am, FreedomLover > wrote:

> Don't know what I'd do without my buddy while I work at home. I
> usually spend an hour or so here at my computer and then we're off
> playing most the rest of the day...Ayce loves chasing lizards on the
> porch that come in from the pool area. I don't let him hurt them
> though when I rescue them and put them back out in the garden.
>
> Be Good!
>
> FreedomLover * * * * * * *www.MaverickDollarMachine.com

that's cool - yes, they are just little people or something
cats are very cool

One should know, cats change your lifestyle.