PDA

View Full Version : Re:Cat Collar Exclusive Flashing Led

February 22nd 09, 06:46 PM
Exclusive LED Flashing Lights Fancy Cat & Dog Fashion Collars Sm.

they are on ebay.com they are available ALL blue lights,
All green and multicoloured Led lights but the shipping is 30 bucks $
to Europe the actual item cost $9.00 Usd

www.ebay.com

Search Item Item number: 360133181557

The batteries last 72hours.

www.lepetique.com same company

These are obviously made in China does anyone know where I can get
from preferably in Europe or an American Seller that ships
international at competitive rates.

Thanks

Samantha

February 23rd 09, 01:42 PM
On Feb 22, 1:46*pm, "
> wrote:
> Exclusive LED Flashing Lights Fancy Cat & Dog Fashion Collars Sm.
>
> they are on ebay.com they are available ALL blue lights,
> All green and multicoloured Led lights but the shipping is 30 bucks $
> to Europe the actual item cost $9.00 Usd
>
> www.ebay.com
>
> Search Item Item number: 360133181557
>
> The batteries last 72hours.
>
> www.lepetique.comsame company
>
> These are obviously made in China does anyone know where I can get
> from preferably in Europe or an American Seller that ships
> international at competitive rates.

The problems with these things is that they are heavy, cats hate them,
and they are a major PITA to maintain. Then, they break easily, don't
like being wet and so forth. You would be better served to get a
standard reflective cat-collar and a standard reflective tag. Anything
bright enough to bring attention to your cat will also be bright
enough to annoy it. And depending on the environment you may *not*
want that sort of attention - predators and the like.

Where are you that shipping would be $30? And that they are not
available OTC at about any pet store? I have seen these things in
stores from Istanbul to Riyadh, London to Paris.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA