PDA

View Full Version : Does your pets make you fat?

James
February 26th 09, 11:49 PM
I can't think of any activities I do with them that really burns
calories. Feeding, cleaning, and petting doesn't take much effort.

February 27th 09, 12:40 AM
On Feb 26, 6:49*pm, James > wrote:
> I can't think of any activities I do with them that really burns
> calories. *Feeding, cleaning, and petting doesn't take much effort.

eating too much makes you fat.....

February 27th 09, 12:52 AM
On Feb 26, 7:40*pm, wrote:
> On Feb 26, 6:49*pm, James > wrote:
>
> > I can't think of any activities I do with them that really burns
> > calories. *Feeding, cleaning, and petting doesn't take much effort.
>
> eating too much makes you fat.....

Domino and i play a game a couple times a day.. He chases me then i
chase him.. it all ends of coarse with a nice snack.. for him.. not
me.. LOL

marylee and domino(tap: your it)

Lilah Morgan[_2_]
February 27th 09, 01:03 AM
My dog gives me plenty of exercise...I throw a stick or pine cone(she loves
them) for her to chase after and bring back, and watching her run around
wears me out ;-)

"James" > wrote in message
> I can't think of any activities I do with them that really burns
> calories. Feeding, cleaning, and petting doesn't take much effort.

cardarch
February 27th 09, 01:19 AM
On Feb 26, 6:49*pm, James > wrote:
> I can't think of any activities I do with them that really burns
> calories. *Feeding, cleaning, and petting doesn't take much effort.

I was away on vacation and my friend stayed in my house with Snappy.
When I came back Snappy really wanted to play like me to throw balls
for him to catch and shoot around his laser mouse light. He really
missed that. I think he missed me too cause he refused to go out of
the house for a whole day. Maybe if I didnt have Snappy to play with
and pet I would eat more because I would be bored.

February 27th 09, 05:51 AM
I used to take Cocoa outside for walks and we would binky together :)

Richard Rudd
February 27th 09, 05:09 PM
Hi

I take them out for a run or rather Little H takes me. She is of the F1
Ferrari temperament. Panda is made of more steady stuff but keeps going
until I have had enough. (Tortoise and Hare?)

Richard