PDA

View Full Version : My pragnant male cat!

mr cool
February 27th 09, 06:31 PM
Hi guys.

Me and my partner Rach are convinced that her cat Oscar is pragnant!

His doing all the things female cats do when they are pragnant, sounds
silly right? But I swaer I even saw him go through mourning sickness
lol.

Strange cat right? He sleeps all day and eats way to much! He's
starting to worry us.

The Vet said his alrite but I bet I didn't check if he was pragnant
maybe I should have replaced him at med school lol.

I dont know, maybe its me worrying again way to much! What do you
think?

Do you think poor little Oscar is pragnant?

Mr Cool

February 28th 09, 09:04 PM
On Feb 27, 10:31*am, mr cool > wrote:
> Hi guys.
>
> Me and my partner Rach are convinced that her cat Oscar is pragnant!
>
> His doing all the things female cats do when they are pragnant, sounds
> silly right? But I swaer I even saw him go through mourning sickness
> lol.
>
> Strange cat right? He sleeps all day and eats way to much! He's
> starting to worry us.
>
> The Vet said his alrite but I bet I didn't check if he was pragnant
> maybe I should have replaced him at med school lol.
>
> I dont know, maybe its me worrying again way to much! What do you
> think?
>
> Do you think poor little Oscar is pragnant?
>
> Mr Cool

a) the word is "pragnant." if it was a typo, I wouldn't have
mentioned it but you spelled it that way several times so I'm assuming
ignorance.
b) if Oscar has been to a vet and is, indeed, a male cat then, no, he
can't possibly be either pregnant or pragnant, duh.

Candace

February 28th 09, 09:37 PM
On Feb 28, 8:04*pm, wrote:
> On Feb 27, 10:31*am, mr cool > wrote:
>

> > Hi guys.
>
> > Me and my partner Rach are convinced that her cat Oscar is pragnant!
>
> > His doing all the things female cats do when they are pragnant, sounds
> > silly right? But I swaer I even saw him go through mourning sickness
> > lol.
>
> > Strange cat right? He sleeps all day and eats way to much! He's
> > starting to worry us.
>
> > The Vet said his alrite but I bet I didn't check if he was pragnant
> > maybe I should have replaced him at med school lol.
>
> > I dont know, maybe its me worrying again way to much! What do you
> > think?
>
> > Do you think poor little Oscar is pragnant?
>
> > Mr Cool
>
> a) the word is "pragnant." *if it was a typo, I wouldn't have
> mentioned it but you spelled it that way several times so I'm assuming
> ignorance.
> b) if Oscar has been to a vet and is, indeed, a male cat then, no, he
> can't possibly be either pregnant or pragnant, duh.
>
> Candace

Ok Candace I'll take note. x

Dan Dangerous
February 28th 09, 10:33 PM
wrote:
> On Feb 28, 8:04 pm, wrote:
>> On Feb 27, 10:31 am, mr cool > wrote:
>>

>>> Hi guys.
>>> Me and my partner Rach are convinced that her cat Oscar is pragnant!
>>> His doing all the things female cats do when they are pragnant, sounds
>>> silly right? But I swaer I even saw him go through mourning sickness
>>> lol.
>>> Strange cat right? He sleeps all day and eats way to much! He's
>>> starting to worry us.
>>> The Vet said his alrite but I bet I didn't check if he was pragnant
>>> maybe I should have replaced him at med school lol.
>>> I dont know, maybe its me worrying again way to much! What do you
>>> think?
>>> Do you think poor little Oscar is pragnant?
>>> Mr Cool
>> a) the word is "pragnant." if it was a typo, I wouldn't have
>> mentioned it but you spelled it that way several times so I'm assuming
>> ignorance.
>> b) if Oscar has been to a vet and is, indeed, a male cat then, no, he
>> can't possibly be either pregnant or pragnant, duh.
>>
>> Candace
>
> Ok Candace I'll take note. x
You are both ignorant, the word is spelled pregnant.

John Ross Mc Master
March 1st 09, 12:29 AM
On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 15:33:42 -0600, Dan Dangerous

>>> a) the word is "pragnant." if it was a typo, I wouldn't have
>>> mentioned it but you spelled it that way several times so I'm assuming
>>> ignorance.
>>> b) if Oscar has been to a vet and is, indeed, a male cat then, no, he
>>> can't possibly be either pregnant or pragnant, duh.
>>>
>>> Candace
>>
>> Ok Candace I'll take note. x
>You are both ignorant, the word is spelled pregnant.

They are trolls and so are you.