PDA

View Full Version : OT

James
March 2nd 09, 02:16 PM
If you are addressed as Uncle or Aunt, should you address them as
Niece or Nephew?

Elsewhere
March 2nd 09, 02:42 PM
or cousin?

Els

"James" > schreef in bericht
> If you are addressed as Uncle or Aunt, should you address them as
> Niece or Nephew?

MLB
March 2nd 09, 06:03 PM
James wrote:
> If you are addressed as Uncle or Aunt, should you address them as
> Niece or Nephew?

By their name.

MLB
March 2nd 09, 06:04 PM
James wrote:
> If you are addressed as Uncle or Aunt, should you address them as
> Niece or Nephew?

Just use their name. MLB

Elsewhere
March 2nd 09, 06:24 PM
or: hé, you!

"James" > schreef in bericht
> If you are addressed as Uncle or Aunt, should you address them as
> Niece or Nephew?

March 2nd 09, 08:06 PM
On Mar 2, 1:24*pm, "Elsewhere" > wrote:
> or: hé, you!
>
> "James" > schreef in ...
>

> > If you are addressed as Uncle or Aunt, should you address them as
> > Niece or Nephew?- Hide quoted text -

Are we talking bunnys??? or people? hmm. thats a tough one.. I think
it depends on how close you are to them.. I would say something like..
"you are my adopted niece...."....

ML

March 2nd 09, 09:50 PM
On Mar 2, 3:06*pm, wrote:
> On Mar 2, 1:24*pm, "Elsewhere" > wrote:
>
> > or: hé, you!
>
> > "James" > schreef in ...
>
> > > If you are addressed as Uncle or Aunt, should you address them as
> > > Niece or Nephew?- Hide quoted text -

> Are we talking bunnys??? *or people? *hmm. thats a tough one.. I think
> it depends on how close you are to them.. I would say something like..
> "you are my adopted niece...."....
>
> ML

of coarse. unless they are really your blood niece or nephew.. then
its obvious.
ML