PDA

View Full Version : New photos of Sesame

Kathryn
November 13th 04, 10:23 AM
Hey everyone,

Time for one of my very rare posts! I have a new camera phone and I finally
have some pics of Sesame online! They're in the rpca_pictures group on Yahoo
and the folder is called Kathryn's Kitty

Sesame is 19 years old, only two years younger than me, very affectionate
and seeks more attention the older she gets!

Kathryn, owned by Sesame

Karen Chuplis
November 13th 04, 07:42 PM
in article ,
Kathryn at wrote on 11/13/04 4:23AM:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Time for one of my very rare posts! I have a new camera phone and I finally
> have some pics of Sesame online! They're in the rpca_pictures group on Yahoo
> and the folder is called Kathryn's Kitty
>
> Sesame is 19 years old, only two years younger than me, very affectionate
> and seeks more attention the older she gets!
>
> Kathryn, owned by Sesame

Hello Sesame!! What a grand old age and so very pretty :)

Karen Chuplis
November 13th 04, 07:42 PM
in article ,
Kathryn at wrote on 11/13/04 4:23AM:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Time for one of my very rare posts! I have a new camera phone and I finally
> have some pics of Sesame online! They're in the rpca_pictures group on Yahoo
> and the folder is called Kathryn's Kitty
>
> Sesame is 19 years old, only two years younger than me, very affectionate
> and seeks more attention the older she gets!
>
> Kathryn, owned by Sesame

Hello Sesame!! What a grand old age and so very pretty :)

Marina
November 14th 04, 05:24 AM
Kathryn wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Time for one of my very rare posts! I have a new camera phone and I finally
> have some pics of Sesame online! They're in the rpca_pictures group on Yahoo
> and the folder is called Kathryn's Kitty
>
> Sesame is 19 years old, only two years younger than me, very affectionate
> and seeks more attention the older she gets!

Aww, what a sweet-looking elderly citizen. Has he been with you all his
life? I have a soft spot for these old 'uns.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Marina
November 14th 04, 05:24 AM
Kathryn wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Time for one of my very rare posts! I have a new camera phone and I finally
> have some pics of Sesame online! They're in the rpca_pictures group on Yahoo
> and the folder is called Kathryn's Kitty
>
> Sesame is 19 years old, only two years younger than me, very affectionate
> and seeks more attention the older she gets!

Aww, what a sweet-looking elderly citizen. Has he been with you all his
life? I have a soft spot for these old 'uns.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Kathryn
November 14th 04, 03:50 PM
> Aww, what a sweet-looking elderly citizen. Has he been with you all his
> life? I have a soft spot for these old 'uns.

Yes she sure has! So long I don't ever remember not having her. Here's
hoping she'll be around for a while yet!

Kathryn

Kathryn
November 14th 04, 03:50 PM
> Aww, what a sweet-looking elderly citizen. Has he been with you all his
> life? I have a soft spot for these old 'uns.

Yes she sure has! So long I don't ever remember not having her. Here's
hoping she'll be around for a while yet!

Kathryn

Marina
November 14th 04, 07:05 PM
Kathryn wrote:

> Yes she sure has! So long I don't ever remember not having her. Here's
> hoping she'll be around for a while yet!

Oops, sorry, she. Don't know why I decided she was a he.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Marina
November 14th 04, 07:05 PM