PDA

View Full Version : Hand Raising Orphaned Kittens

March 12th 09, 04:47 AM
Hi All,

I was just informed that the web site that folks had been referencing
for my old writeup on hand raising orphaned kittens has finally gotten
around to deleting my old web files. I figured that if people cared
enough to complain, I'd better let someone know that document is
available on a newer web site:

Hand Raising Kittens - Birth to 8 Weeks
Gary Wescom - 10 March, 1996

http://sites.google.com/site/garywescom/Home/other-stuff/handrase

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Gary Wescom

Poe
March 12th 09, 02:08 PM
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I was just informed that the web site that folks had been referencing
> for my old writeup on hand raising orphaned kittens has finally gotten
> around to deleting my old web files. I figured that if people cared
> enough to complain, I'd better let someone know that document is
> available on a newer web site:
>
> Hand Raising Kittens - Birth to 8 Weeks
> Gary Wescom - 10 March, 1996
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/garywescom/Home/other-stuff/handrase
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
>
> Gary Wescom

Thanks. I did a hybrid (hand-raided a litter who did have a mama but she
didn't lactate sufficiently to feed them without a lot of help). One
day she got out when I let the dog out and she was gone nearly 24 hours,
which is when I learned how much she does, especially in the area of
helping them eliminate after feeding. There's a LOT to know that isn't
intuitive, so this document will be very useful.

Matthew[_3_]
March 12th 09, 06:03 PM
"Poe" >

A little bit more recent and updated site from a known cat person who cares
http://www.maxshouse.com/kitten_care.htm#Newborn%20Kittens