PDA

View Full Version : Good News about Meep!

jmc
March 12th 09, 10:10 PM
Her tests all came back normal, apparently to the vet's surprise as well
as my own. She's almost 13, so normal and 'very good' blood tests are a
double blessing. Her kidney's strong and healthy, no signs of cystitis
at all!

Vet said her not feeling well (she seems fine now) probably stem from
her teeth. Started the Clavamox tonight.

Cardio appt is the 23rd, then we can go from there.

jmc

cybercat
March 12th 09, 10:23 PM
"jmc" > wrote in message
> Her tests all came back normal, apparently to the vet's surprise as well
> as my own. She's almost 13, so normal and 'very good' blood tests are a
> double blessing. Her kidney's strong and healthy, no signs of cystitis at
> all!
>
> Vet said her not feeling well (she seems fine now) probably stem from her
> teeth. Started the Clavamox tonight.
>
> Cardio appt is the 23rd, then we can go from there.

Super!!

Claude V. Lucas
March 12th 09, 11:29 PM
In article >,
cybercat > wrote:

>"jmc" > wrote in message
>> Her tests all came back normal, apparently to the vet's surprise as well
>> as my own. She's almost 13, so normal and 'very good' blood tests are a
>> double blessing. Her kidney's strong and healthy, no signs of cystitis at
>> all!
>>
>> Vet said her not feeling well (she seems fine now) probably stem from her
>> teeth. Started the Clavamox tonight.
>>
>> Cardio appt is the 23rd, then we can go from there.
>>

>Super!!

Great news.

March 13th 09, 01:06 AM
On Mar 12, 6:10*pm, jmc > wrote:
> Her tests all came back normal, apparently to the vet's surprise as well
> as my own. *She's almost 13, so normal and 'very good' blood tests are a
> double blessing. *Her kidney's strong and healthy, no signs of cystitis
> at all!
>
> Vet said her not feeling well (she seems fine now) probably stem from
> her teeth. *Started the Clavamox tonight.
>
> Cardio appt is the 23rd, then we can go from there.
>
> jmc

Can't ask for better.

Expect a little reaction to the Clavamox starting with a bit of
appetite suppression and perhaps loose stools - most cats tolerate it
just fine, of course. Also, be sure to run the *FULL* course so as to
reduce the chances of 'superbugs'.

Best of luck, you are off to a good start. But, 13 is not so old - I
met a cat at a vet's office in a center we manaage the other day who
is 23 and doing just fine, thank you very much. He is the "office cat"
and hangs right up front.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Matthew[_3_]
March 13th 09, 02:29 AM
I am very happy to hear the good news

"jmc" > wrote in message
> Her tests all came back normal, apparently to the vet's surprise as well
> as my own. She's almost 13, so normal and 'very good' blood tests are a
> double blessing. Her kidney's strong and healthy, no signs of cystitis at
> all!
>
> Vet said her not feeling well (she seems fine now) probably stem from her
> teeth. Started the Clavamox tonight.
>
> Cardio appt is the 23rd, then we can go from there.
>
> jmc

March 13th 09, 04:08 PM
Good news!

Please let us know how the cardio appt. goes. I'm crossing my paws.

Stan Brown
March 13th 09, 09:13 PM
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:10:20 -0400 from jmc
>:
> Her tests all came back normal, apparently to the vet's surprise as well
> as my own. She's almost 13, so normal and 'very good' blood tests are a
> double blessing. Her kidney's strong and healthy, no signs of cystitis
> at all!
>
> Vet said her not feeling well (she seems fine now) probably stem from
> her teeth. Started the Clavamox tonight.

Congrats to you both!

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

LauraM[_2_]
March 13th 09, 09:16 PM
On Mar 12, 3:10*pm, jmc > wrote:
> Her tests all came back normal, apparently to the vet's surprise as well
> as my own. *She's almost 13, so normal and 'very good' blood tests are a
> double blessing. *Her kidney's strong and healthy, no signs of cystitis
> at all!
>
> Vet said her not feeling well (she seems fine now) probably stem from
> her teeth. *Started the Clavamox tonight.
>
> Cardio appt is the 23rd, then we can go from there.
>
> jmc

I'm so glad her tests came back normal. Yeah!! Keep us posted when
she has her next test.