PDA

View Full Version : cat food coupons?

ensoul[_2_]
March 16th 09, 02:52 PM
anybody know where to find them? My income took a huge drop, not like
I'll let Moe & Rudt strave but coupons would help -- I've never seen
coupons for cat food. They get a 1/2 can in am & pm plus 1 cup of dry
in am and pm

I know some of you here use the more expensive big brand names for
canned it's 9 lives or Friskes, Dry it's the brand names they likes;
Meow Mix, 9 Lives Active Formula, Friskies Seafood Sensation,Wiska's
(that's just what they right now)

Lynn

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the
answer
~Douglas Adams

Matthew[_3_]
March 16th 09, 04:03 PM
I think you can register at Purina and Iams cat food site and they will
either send coupons and or free cat food

BE very careful of coupon sites most are full of malware and you have to
install their active x which are spyware

"ensoul" > wrote in message
> anybody know where to find them? My income took a huge drop, not like
> I'll let Moe & Rudt strave but coupons would help -- I've never seen
> coupons for cat food. They get a 1/2 can in am & pm plus 1 cup of dry
> in am and pm
>
> I know some of you here use the more expensive big brand names for
> canned it's 9 lives or Friskes, Dry it's the brand names they likes;
> Meow Mix, 9 Lives Active Formula, Friskies Seafood Sensation,Wiska's
> (that's just what they right now)
>
> Lynn
>

> I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the
> answer
> ~Douglas Adams

dejablues[_4_]
March 18th 09, 02:18 AM
"ensoul" > wrote in message
> anybody know where to find them? My income took a huge drop, not like
> I'll let Moe & Rudt strave but coupons would help -- I've never seen
> coupons for cat food. They get a 1/2 can in am & pm plus 1 cup of dry
> in am and pm
>
> I know some of you here use the more expensive big brand names for
> canned it's 9 lives or Friskes, Dry it's the brand names they likes;
> Meow Mix, 9 Lives Active Formula, Friskies Seafood Sensation,Wiska's
> (that's just what they right now)
>
> Lynn

The only place I get coupons is from the Sunday paper, occasionally the
Wednesday insert.
However, cat food coupons are few and far between, they are usually for the
brands we do not use .It does not pay to buy whatever is cheapest or
whatever you have a coupon for because it will make your cats sick.
See if your grocery store has a "scratch aand dent" shelf where they sell
damaged cans etc at a discount. I troll them regularly and buy whatever pet
food is there - even if it's not the one I feed my cats, I give it to my
friends at the local shelter.

spot
March 18th 09, 05:30 PM
You can buy coupons you need including pet food ones at
thecouponclipper.com I buy from them all the time.

Spot

cybercat
March 18th 09, 05:43 PM
"spot" > wrote in message

> You can buy coupons you need including pet food ones at
> thecouponclipper.com I buy from them all the time.

Ensoul has had one or more pathetic sob story going here for at least ten
years. The objective is not practical solutions it is pity.

Cazz A
March 19th 09, 02:01 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "spot" > wrote in message
>> You can buy coupons you need including pet food ones at
>> thecouponclipper.com I buy from them all the time.
>>
> Ensoul has had one or more pathetic sob story going here for at least ten
> years. The objective is not practical solutions it is pity.

Hmm...Why would anyone need cat food coupons? I haven't been around for
long, but if you need coupons, you can't afford the cat food but you're
perfectly happy with luxuries like internet access! Where on Earth are
some people's priorities??

Matthew[_3_]
March 19th 09, 02:19 PM
"Cazz A" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> "spot" > wrote in message
>>> You can buy coupons you need including pet food ones at
>>> thecouponclipper.com I buy from them all the time.
>>>
>> Ensoul has had one or more pathetic sob story going here for at least ten
>> years. The objective is not practical solutions it is pity.
> Hmm...Why would anyone need cat food coupons? I haven't been around for
> long, but if you need coupons, you can't afford the cat food but you're
> perfectly happy with luxuries like internet access! Where on Earth are
> some people's priorities??

Ahh Cazz the internet is as low as $4.95 a month in the US. I use coupons
and I can afford my 5 cats and my bills along with putting money away on a
limited budget in this tight economy. It is COMMON sense to save money.
Why would I pay $1.25 for an item when with a coupon I can pay $ .50

Don't jump to conclusions. You got mad at few for doing that here and you
just did it your self.

cybercat
March 19th 09, 02:26 PM
"Cazz A" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> "spot" > wrote in message
>>> You can buy coupons you need including pet food ones at
>>> thecouponclipper.com I buy from them all the time.
>>>
>> Ensoul has had one or more pathetic sob story going here for at least ten
>> years. The objective is not practical solutions it is pity.
> Hmm...Why would anyone need cat food coupons? I haven't been around for
> long, but if you need coupons, you can't afford the cat food but you're
> perfectly happy with luxuries like internet access! Where on Earth are
> some people's priorities??

Now you're talking! :)

cybercat
March 19th 09, 02:59 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...

> "Cazz A" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:
>>>>
>>> Ensoul has had one or more pathetic sob story going here for at least
>>> ten years. The objective is not practical solutions it is pity.
>> Hmm...Why would anyone need cat food coupons? I haven't been around for
>> long, but if you need coupons, you can't afford the cat food but you're
>> perfectly happy with luxuries like internet access! Where on Earth are
>> some people's priorities??
>
> Ahh Cazz the internet is as low as $4.95 a month in the US. I use
> coupons and I can afford my 5 cats and my bills along with putting money
> away on a limited budget in this tight economy. It is COMMON sense to
> save money. Why would I pay $1.25 for an item when with a coupon I can pay
> $ .50
>
> Don't jump to conclusions. You got mad at few for doing that here and you
> just did it your self.

Come on, Matthew. Coming to a cat group to ask about cat food coupons? When
you can just GOOGLE cat food coupons?

Sigh.

cybercat
March 19th 09, 02:59 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...

> "Cazz A" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:
>>>>
>>> Ensoul has had one or more pathetic sob story going here for at least
>>> ten years. The objective is not practical solutions it is pity.
>> Hmm...Why would anyone need cat food coupons? I haven't been around for
>> long, but if you need coupons, you can't afford the cat food but you're
>> perfectly happy with luxuries like internet access! Where on Earth are
>> some people's priorities??
>
> Ahh Cazz the internet is as low as $4.95 a month in the US. I use
> coupons and I can afford my 5 cats and my bills along with putting money
> away on a limited budget in this tight economy. It is COMMON sense to
> save money. Why would I pay $1.25 for an item when with a coupon I can pay
> $ .50
>
> Don't jump to conclusions. You got mad at few for doing that here and you
> just did it your self.

Come on, Matthew. Coming to a cat group to ask about cat food coupons? When
you can just GOOGLE cat food coupons?

Sigh.

Matthew[_3_]
March 20th 09, 01:59 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> g.com...

>>> Hmm...Why would anyone need cat food coupons? I haven't been around for
>>> long, but if you need coupons, you can't afford the cat food but you're
>>> perfectly happy with luxuries like internet access! Where on Earth are
>>> some people's priorities??
>>
>> Ahh Cazz the internet is as low as $4.95 a month in the US. I use
>> coupons and I can afford my 5 cats and my bills along with putting money
>> away on a limited budget in this tight economy. It is COMMON sense to
>> save money. Why would I pay $1.25 for an item when with a coupon I can
>> pay $ .50
>>
>> Don't jump to conclusions. You got mad at few for doing that here and
>> you just did it your self.
>
> Come on, Matthew. Coming to a cat group to ask about cat food coupons?
> When you can just GOOGLE cat food coupons?
>
> Sigh.
Cyber I was responding to Cazz not ensoul. I was responding to the
comments that she made about the coupons. And no offense why not ask people
you know if they have any good sites to use. You always tell people where
to get good deals at or if something is on sale.

I did a Google I got 48 pages of sites. If I needed some inside
information I would ask people I trust here

Cazz A
March 20th 09, 11:29 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> g.com...

>>> Ahh Cazz the internet is as low as $4.95 a month in the US. I use
>>> coupons and I can afford my 5 cats and my bills along with putting money
>>> away on a limited budget in this tight economy. It is COMMON sense to
>>> save money. Why would I pay $1.25 for an item when with a coupon I can
>>> pay $ .50
>>>
>>> Don't jump to conclusions. You got mad at few for doing that here and
>>> you just did it your self.
>> Come on, Matthew. Coming to a cat group to ask about cat food coupons?
>> When you can just GOOGLE cat food coupons?
>>
>> Sigh.
> Cyber I was responding to Cazz not ensoul. I was responding to the
> comments that she made about the coupons. And no offense why not ask people
> you know if they have any good sites to use. You always tell people where
> to get good deals at or if something is on sale.
>
> I did a Google I got 48 pages of sites. If I needed some inside
> information I would ask people I trust here

I HAVE read some old posts. Ensoul has endeared themself to nobody, so
why expect help from us? I maybe new to this list, but I don't care how
much money the internet costs, if you're penny pinching on their food
enough to deserve coupons, penny pinching from internet access would be
a good start.

Matthew[_3_]
March 20th 09, 03:59 PM
"Cazz A" > wrote in message
> Matthew wrote:
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>> g.com...

>>> Come on, Matthew. Coming to a cat group to ask about cat food coupons?
>>> When you can just GOOGLE cat food coupons?
>>>
>>> Sigh.
>> Cyber I was responding to Cazz not ensoul. I was responding to the
>> comments that she made about the coupons. And no offense why not ask
>> people you know if they have any good sites to use. You always tell
>> people where to get good deals at or if something is on sale.
>>
>> I did a Google I got 48 pages of sites. If I needed some inside
>> information I would ask people I trust here
> I HAVE read some old posts. Ensoul has endeared themself to nobody, so why
> expect help from us? I maybe new to this list, but I don't care how much
> money the internet costs, if you're penny pinching on their food enough to
> deserve coupons, penny pinching from internet access would be a good
> start.

So what you are saying is that using coupons to save money in this bad
economic time is not a intelligent idea. Again I use coupons I save an
average of $100 when I go food shopping in that average is $30 on their
food. So you are telling me that I need to give up my internet