PDA

View Full Version : question about cat female anatomy

Cheryl
March 18th 09, 01:58 AM
Where is the vagina in a cat in relation to the tail? I know this seems
like a stupid question but I have to quickly put Neosporin on Bonnie's
vagina and she isn't receptive to any human contact so it has to be fast.

Question is ... tail anus vagina or is it tail vagina anus

--
*)
. .*) .*)

dejablues[_4_]
March 18th 09, 02:12 AM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> Where is the vagina in a cat in relation to the tail? I know this seems
> like a stupid question but I have to quickly put Neosporin on Bonnie's
> vagina and she isn't receptive to any human contact so it has to be fast.
>
> Question is ... tail anus vagina or is it tail vagina anus

Didn't the vet show you?
The anus is always directly under the tail, whether the cat is male or
female.
You are a female, I gather, so remember that the vagina is an internal
organ, and thus is not visible from the outside. You cannot out anything
*on* a vagina.
Are you supposed to put the Neosporin on her outer genitalia, the vulva?

dejablues[_4_]
March 18th 09, 02:22 AM
"dejablues" > wrote in message

> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
>> Where is the vagina in a cat in relation to the tail? I know this seems
>> like a stupid question but I have to quickly put Neosporin on Bonnie's
>> vagina and she isn't receptive to any human contact so it has to be fast.
>>
>> Question is ... tail anus vagina or is it tail vagina anus
>
> Didn't the vet show you?
> The anus is always directly under the tail, whether the cat is male or
> female.
> You are a female, I gather, so remember that the vagina is an internal
> organ, and thus is not visible from the outside. You cannot put anything
> *on* a vagina.
> Are you supposed to put the Neosporin on her outer genitalia, the vulva?
fixed

William Hamblen
March 18th 09, 05:21 PM
On 2009-03-18, Cheryl > wrote:

> Where is the vagina in a cat in relation to the tail? I know this seems
> like a stupid question but I have to quickly put Neosporin on Bonnie's
> vagina and she isn't receptive to any human contact so it has to be fast.

Female feline anatomy is like female human anatomy, only smaller.

Bud

joe[_2_]
March 20th 09, 12:18 AM
:

On 2009-03-18, Cheryl > wrote:

> Where is the vagina in a cat in relation to the tail? I know this
> seems like a stupid question but I have to quickly put Neosporin on
> Bonnie's vagina and she isn't receptive to any human contact so it
> has to be fast.

You would be better off putting it on her vulva since the vagina is an
internal organ. I do not know why people confuse that all of the
time.

Lynne
March 21st 09, 06:20 PM
Cheryl wrote:
> Where is the vagina in a cat in relation to the tail? I know this seems
> like a stupid question but I have to quickly put Neosporin on Bonnie's
> vagina and she isn't receptive to any human contact so it has to be fast.
>
> Question is ... tail anus vagina or is it tail vagina anus

Seems to me if a vet recommended this, he or she would have shown you
how to do it...