PDA

View Full Version : What's up!

flavor2
March 18th 09, 08:05 PM
Actually, I used to have cats, and I don't know if I am ready to get
any more right now. See, the ones i used to have was a black American
short-hair named Tory, a black Persian named Bo, and a white and gray
tabby (mixed breed?) named Simon. Unfortunately, I had to move to a
place that does not allow cats and was pretty hurt about having to
leave them, so i decided to join a group to talk about all the funny
antics of cats.

Anyone have any good stories?

cybercat
March 18th 09, 10:44 PM
"flavor2" > wrote in message
> Actually, I used to have cats, and I don't know if I am ready to get
> any more right now. See, the ones i used to have was a black American
> short-hair named Tory, a black Persian named Bo, and a white and gray
> tabby (mixed breed?) named Simon. Unfortunately, I had to move to a
> place that does not allow cats and was pretty hurt about having to
> leave them, so i decided to join a group to talk about all the funny
> antics of cats.
>
> Anyone have any good stories?

What happened to your cats?

flavor2
March 18th 09, 11:29 PM
On Mar 18, 6:44*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "flavor2" > wrote in message

> > Actually, I used to have cats, and I don't know if I am ready to get
> > any more right now. See, the ones i used to have was a black American
> > short-hair named Tory, a black Persian named Bo, and a white and gray
> > tabby (mixed breed?) named Simon. Unfortunately, I had to move to a
> > place that does not allow cats and was pretty hurt about having to
> > leave them, so i decided to join a group to talk about all the funny
> > antics of cats.
>
> > Anyone have any good stories?
>
> What happened to your cats?

They went to some very good people who i knew when i was in Arkansas.
I'm in NC now. To my best knowledge, they are ok.

Lynne
March 21st 09, 06:23 PM
flavor2 wrote:
> On Mar 18, 6:44 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "flavor2" > wrote in message

>>> Actually, I used to have cats, and I don't know if I am ready to get
>>> any more right now. See, the ones i used to have was a black American
>>> short-hair named Tory, a black Persian named Bo, and a white and gray
>>> tabby (mixed breed?) named Simon. Unfortunately, I had to move to a
>>> place that does not allow cats and was pretty hurt about having to
>>> leave them, so i decided to join a group to talk about all the funny
>>> antics of cats.
>>> Anyone have any good stories?
>> What happened to your cats?
>
> They went to some very good people who i knew when i was in Arkansas.
> I'm in NC now. To my best knowledge, they are ok.

Smells like a troll