PDA

View Full Version : Domestic Long Hair Calico Female Gray Multicolor Needs a Home-Sacramento

March 23rd 09, 04:19 AM
Cleo is a very loving cat. She loves to relax in your lap, and get
affection. She great with other cats. I need to find a home for her
as soon as possible. Please call me with any questions about her
(916)
912-0088. This is a link to a picture of her.
http://usera.ImageCave.com/oddball414/l_e354eb7fb1e6a3c9a618963ba3b07de9.jpg

Curmudgeon
March 23rd 09, 02:10 PM
In article
>,
> wrote:

> Cleo is a very loving cat. She loves to relax in your lap, and get
> affection. She great with other cats. I need to find a home for her
> as soon as possible. Please call me with any questions about her
> (916)
> 912-0088. This is a link to a picture of her.
> http://usera.ImageCave.com/oddball414/l_e354eb7fb1e6a3c9a618963ba3b07de9.jpg

She's gorgeous and looks very sweet. She'd be a wonderful complement
to my big grey Maine Coon, Woof. I really wish I could help you out
but Chicago is a very long way from Sacramento. Best of luck finding
her a loving home.

--

Cheers!

Mudge

"And if California slides into the ocean like the mystics and
statistics say it will, I predict this hotel will be standing
until I pay my bill."