PDA

View Full Version : Eating your pets

Hannibal the cat conniseur
March 31st 09, 03:02 PM
As much as we all love our cats, it must be admitted that in bad
economic times one cannot live on carbohydrates alone. Cats are an
excellent source of protein and I am wondering if, in an extreme
situation, it became necessary to consume one's cat, what recipes
would be most suitable? Ideas for budget-wise accompaniments and hors
d'oevres also welcome.

Matthew[_3_]
March 31st 09, 04:37 PM
"Hannibal the cat conniseur" > wrote in message

First get the oil real hot so hot that the pot is red

Take your head and shove it in when the lights go out It is done your
problem is solved

March 31st 09, 05:47 PM
On Mar 31, 11:37*am, "Matthew" >
wrote:
> "Hannibal the cat conniseur" > wrote in ...
>
> First get the oil real hot *so hot that the pot is red
>
> Take your head and shove it in *when the lights go out *It is done *your
> problem is solved

Cats have very small brains, so I wouldn't think deep-frying the head
would be a very practical use, but perhaps a rare delicacy for one who
could stomach such a peculiar dish.

Matthew[_3_]
March 31st 09, 05:51 PM

< snipped for being posted by a twit>

Make sure you follow the above original reply for yourself But have your
parents there shove their heads in there first for raising a twit. Than
grab the pot and place your head in after removing your parents heads. When
the lights go out the world will still laugh at you for being a twit

March 31st 09, 05:56 PM
On Mar 31, 12:51*pm, "Matthew" >
wrote:

> < snipped for being posted by a twit>
>
> Make sure you follow the above original reply for yourself *But have your
> parents there shove their heads in there first for raising a twit. *Than
> grab the pot and place your head in after removing your parents heads. *When
> the lights go out the world will still laugh at you for being a twit

I don't see that being concerned for the under-nourished qualifies one
as a twit, much less justifies multiple patricide. I remain of the
view that even the poor need ample protein in their diets and if they
MUST eat their family pets, they may as well enjoy the meal. I am sure
many others see it the same way (especially in Bangkok and Peking, but
perhaps you are intolerant of the culinary cultural practices of other
peoples. I am not and in fact believe we have much to learn from
diverse cultures.)

Matthew[_3_]
March 31st 09, 06:19 PM
> wrote in message
On Mar 31, 12:51 pm, "Matthew" >
wrote:

> < snipped for being posted by a twit>
>
> Make sure you follow the above original reply for yourself But have your
> parents there shove their heads in there first for raising a twit. Than
> grab the pot and place your head in after removing your parents heads.
> When
> the lights go out the world will still laugh at you for being a twit

Than please travel there and have them follow the recipe for you. Than they
can recorded it and we all can laugh at you but for some reason I think that
happens everyday to you.

Your Troll rating -25

March 31st 09, 07:22 PM
On Mar 31, 1:19*pm, "Matthew" >
wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 31, 12:51 pm, "Matthew" >
> wrote:
>

> > < snipped for being posted by a twit>
>
> > Make sure you follow the above original reply for yourself But have your
> > parents there shove their heads in there first for raising a twit. Than
> > grab the pot and place your head in after removing your parents heads.
> > When
> > the lights go out the world will still laugh at you for being a twit
>
> Than please travel there and have them follow the recipe for you. *Than they
> can recorded it and we all can laugh at you but for some reason I think that
> happens everyday to you.
>
> Your Troll rating -25

I have enjoyed some fine delecacies in the Orient but refrained out of
a sense of courtesy from asking my hosts about the consituents of the
dishes they recommended. Eating them did me no harm. If anything, I
think it is very twittish to go to a foreign country and say oh WE in
the civilized world don't eat this or that and neither should
barbarians like yourselves.

Matthew[_3_]
March 31st 09, 07:30 PM
> wrote in message
On Mar 31, 1:19 pm, "Matthew" >
wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 31, 12:51 pm, "Matthew" >
> wrote:
>

> > < snipped for being posted by a twit>
>
> > Make sure you follow the above original reply for yourself But have your
> > parents there shove their heads in there first for raising a twit. Than
> > grab the pot and place your head in after removing your parents heads.
> > When
> > the lights go out the world will still laugh at you for being a twit
>
> Than please travel there and have them follow the recipe for you. Than
> they
> can recorded it and we all can laugh at you but for some reason I think
> that
> happens everyday to you.
>
> Your Troll rating -25

<snipped >

New TWIT rating -35

March 31st 09, 07:48 PM
I don't see that we advance the issue very much by calling each other
twits. Perhaps someone with something to say might like to weigh in?

You appear to be one of those who believe that it is acceptable to eat
a chicken but not to eat a cat - no matter where on earth you are
dining. I wonder about the moral foundation for this belief. It smacks
of western imperialism. Indeed, the word "twit" itself originates as a
British slang term for inferior persons and was sometimes applied to
apparently moronic members of the empire. So I am not a twit but
rather, a defender of twits. In Canada we call this being inclusive
and it is considered such a virtue that anyone who has become fully
inclusive belongs to a very exclusive elite.

Matthew[_3_]
March 31st 09, 09:33 PM

<snipped >
In Canada and around the world

Your new rating BORING

MLB
March 31st 09, 10:11 PM
Hannibal the cat conniseur wrote:
> As much as we all love our cats, it must be admitted that in bad
> economic times one cannot live on carbohydrates alone. Cats are an
> excellent source of protein and I am wondering if, in an extreme
> situation, it became necessary to consume one's cat, what recipes
> would be most suitable? Ideas for budget-wise accompaniments and hors
> d'oevres also welcome.

If we ever get desperate enough to eat jackasses, you will be the first
to go.

James
April 1st 09, 02:37 AM
On Mar 31, 12:56*pm, " >
wrote:

> I don't see that being concerned for the under-nourished qualifies one
> as a twit, much less justifies multiple patricide. I remain of the
> view that even the poor need ample protein in their diets and if they
> MUST eat their family pets, they may as well enjoy the meal. I am sure
> many others see it the same way (especially in Bangkok and Peking, but
> perhaps you are intolerant of the culinary cultural practices of other
> peoples. I am not and in fact believe we have much to learn from
> diverse cultures.)

People in Bangkok and Peking don't eat their family pets. However
Englishmen in WWII regularly ate theirs. They call the dish "roof
rabbit". So if you really want to know, you need to find yourself
some English old farts to ask. Unless you're used to eating wild
game, you'll probably have trouble downing a roof rabbit.

April 1st 09, 05:50 PM
On Mar 31, 9:37*pm, James > wrote:
> On Mar 31, 12:56*pm, " >
> wrote:
>
> > I don't see that being concerned for the under-nourished qualifies one
> > as a twit, much less justifies multiple patricide. I remain of the
> > view that even the poor need ample protein in their diets and if they
> > MUST eat their family pets, they may as well enjoy the meal. I am sure
> > many others see it the same way (especially in Bangkok and Peking, but
> > perhaps you are intolerant of the culinary cultural practices of other
> > peoples. I am not and in fact believe we have much to learn from
> > diverse cultures.)
>
> People in Bangkok and Peking don't eat their family pets. *However
> Englishmen in WWII regularly ate theirs. *They call the dish "roof
> rabbit". *So if you really want to know, you need to find yourself
> some English old farts to ask. *Unless you're used to eating wild
> game, you'll probably have trouble downing a roof rabbit.

I imagine it would require quite some marinating - but I'm really not
getting much help here!

April 1st 09, 05:52 PM
On Mar 31, 5:11*pm, MLB > wrote:
> Hannibal the cat conniseur wrote:
>
> > As much as we all love our cats, it must be admitted that in bad
> > economic times one cannot live on carbohydrates alone. Cats are an
> > excellent source of protein and I am wondering if, in an extreme
> > situation, it became necessary to consume one's cat, what recipes
> > would be most suitable? Ideas for budget-wise accompaniments and hors
> > d'oevres also welcome.
>
> If we ever get desperate enough to eat jackasses, you will be the first
> to go.

On that note, allow me to wish you all a happy April Fool's Day. I now
turn my mind to more momentous matters.