PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

Geni
April 5th 09, 06:47 AM
Hi All, I just joined this group and wanted to introduce myself, I
have two dogs and a horse, I'm always looking for new tips and
suggestions, and have learned a few of my own along the way. Best
wishes.

cybercat
April 5th 09, 08:27 AM
"Geni" > wrote in message
> Hi All, I just joined this group and wanted to introduce myself, I
> have two dogs and a horse, I'm always looking for new tips and
> suggestions, and have learned a few of my own along the way. Best
> wishes.

Bye, asshole.

Linda Boucher
April 5th 09, 12:17 PM
this is a cat only group
"Geni" > wrote in message
> Hi All, I just joined this group and wanted to introduce myself, I
> have two dogs and a horse, I'm always looking for new tips and
> suggestions, and have learned a few of my own along the way. Best
> wishes.

April 5th 09, 06:41 PM
On Apr 5, 1:27*am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Geni" > wrote in message

> > Hi All, I just joined this group and wanted to introduce myself, I
> > have two dogs and a horse, I'm always looking for new tips and
> > suggestions, and have learned a few of my own along the way. Best
> > wishes.
>
> Bye, asshole.

It would seem that this is asshole day...check the post topic above
this one.
We are canceling our reservations for the "Kumba" thing...even though
in the
pics url the dude spraying water on the crowd appears to be channeling
Janis
Joplin (but you may be too young to remember her Southern Comfort
front-row
showers).