PDA

View Full Version : An Engineers Guide To Cats! Classic.

Geni
April 6th 09, 01:40 PM
Hi, I'm hoping to get a cat soon, this video convinced me, hilarious.
Let me know what you think of it, georgeous tubby tabby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

James
April 6th 09, 02:06 PM
On Apr 6, 8:40*am, Geni > wrote:
> Hi, I'm hoping to get a cat soon, this video convinced me, hilarious.
> Let me know what you think of it, georgeous tubby tabby.
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

Can't believe I watched the whole thing.

dgk
April 7th 09, 02:00 PM
On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 05:40:01 -0700 (PDT), Geni >
wrote:

>Hi, I'm hoping to get a cat soon, this video convinced me, hilarious.
>Let me know what you think of it, georgeous tubby tabby.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

That is pretty funny. That tearing paper stuff is something Espy does
once in a while. I have no idea why he does it.

cybercat
April 7th 09, 03:32 PM
"dgk" > wrote :

> That is pretty funny. That tearing paper stuff is something Espy does
> once in a while. I have no idea why he does it.

The best part, to me, is the "corporal cuddling" segment.

James
April 7th 09, 03:50 PM
On Apr 7, 10:32*am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "dgk" > wrote :
>

> > That is pretty funny. That tearing paper stuff is something Espy does
> > once in a while. I have no idea why he does it.
>
> The best part, to me, is the "corporal cuddling" segment.

My hates that but have learned to let me do it for a few seconds
before getting ****ed.

dgk
April 8th 09, 03:48 PM
On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:50:40 -0700 (PDT), James >
wrote:

>On Apr 7, 10:32*am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "dgk" > wrote :
>>

>> > That is pretty funny. That tearing paper stuff is something Espy does
>> > once in a while. I have no idea why he does it.
>>
>> The best part, to me, is the "corporal cuddling" segment.
>
>My hates that but have learned to let me do it for a few seconds
>before getting ****ed.

None of my three like being held for long, and one starts squirming
immediately. So they don't get held that way, but they don't yodel
either.

AZ Nomad[_2_]
April 8th 09, 06:01 PM
On Wed, 08 Apr 2009 10:48:15 -0400, dgk > wrote:
>On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:50:40 -0700 (PDT), James >
>wrote:

>>> The best part, to me, is the "corporal cuddling" segment.
>>
>>My hates that but have learned to let me do it for a few seconds
>>before getting ****ed.

>None of my three like being held for long, and one starts squirming
>immediately. So they don't get held that way, but they don't yodel
>either.

We have three kitties in our household and they cover the range.

Freddy is a near-feral ex-stray 20lb tabby butterbail who lost his
tail either to human abuse or perhaps a dog attack. Touch him and his
first thought is "they're going to kill me again!" I've tought him to
be used to being picked up but only I can do it and I have to pick him
up exactly the same way every time. He usually wants to leave
immediately unless he gets to headbutt me in which case he's content
to do it forever.

Luna is a 8lb persian puffball. Doesn't like to be picked up.
Prefers to headbutt a brush forever. Strum the brush's bristles and she comes
running.

Mongo is a 13lb siamese loudmouth. He's been handled *a lot* since
being a fist sized kitten. He actually likes it and purrs his head off when
I play him like a set of bongo drums. He's cool with being carried over my
shoulder, hugged, called george (my own bunny rabbit!), anything that
means he's the center of attention.

T[_4_]
April 9th 09, 02:51 AM
In article >,
says...

> On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 05:40:01 -0700 (PDT), Geni >
> wrote:
>
> >Hi, I'm hoping to get a cat soon, this video convinced me, hilarious.
> >Let me know what you think of it, georgeous tubby tabby.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4
>
> That is pretty funny. That tearing paper stuff is something Espy does
> once in a while. I have no idea why he does it.

I note the draping the front half of the cat over the arm thing. Angie
will NOT tolerate that. She complains pretty loudly if you pick her up
properly but then kicks into purring mode pretty quickly.