PDA

View Full Version : Re: Advice pls: what to send my friend's cat who died

Sandi
April 7th 09, 04:15 AM
[top post]

You say "picking every thought apart". Yes, I must take care
bit to do that unless asked to do so. Was just a bit worried
that she's so knocked by the grief that seemingly endless that
it may look attractive to her to follow her pet over the Rainbow
Bridge.

On Mon 06-Apr-2009 04:10, Granby > wrote:

> Once thing I have noticed about people who know they are going
> to die, including my son, they want to believe there is a
> Rainbow Bridge or something close. If you start picking every
> good thought you have apart, you won't find what you are
> looking for. The focus for this is her and the cat she loved.
> My 2 cants worth. "Sandi" > wrote in message

>>> Suggestion: Perhaps you could find a lovely copy of the
>>> poem "Rainbow Bridge" for them. You can find this through
>>> Google,. MLB
>>

>> Posters have referred to Rainbow Bridge. I didn't realise
>> what it was until I googled.
>>
>> I once heard a song call Rainbow Bridge. Guess I missed what
>> it was really about.
>>
>> Not too sure about the happy part which depends on the owner
>> also dying. You never know exactly how much she may want to
>> hasten the reunion. You know what I mean. :-(

Granby
April 7th 09, 04:25 AM
You asked what we thought and you have been given some good ideas. If she
has a mental problem then something more serious should be taking place. We
all love our pets but, thankfully, few decide that following them is a good
idea.

Most of sit and wait knowing full well that at some point another furry
friend will come along in need and, maybe reluctantly we will provide that
need.