PDA

View Full Version : Local Rescue Video

John Ross Mc Master
April 17th 09, 02:04 AM
From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.

http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/video/healtheducation/a_saintly_end.html

This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.

Debby Hanoka[_2_]
April 17th 09, 09:14 PM
On Apr 16, 9:04*pm, John Ross Mc Master >
wrote:
> From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.
>
> http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/video/healtheducation/a_saintly_end.html
>
> This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.

Thank you for posting the link. I watched the whole thing, and I
almost cried. That woman is clearly a saint!

Debby

John Ross Mc Master
April 17th 09, 10:09 PM
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:14:52 -0700 (PDT), Debby Hanoka
> wrote:

>On Apr 16, 9:04*pm, John Ross Mc Master >
>wrote:
>> From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.
>>
>> http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/video/healtheducation/a_saintly_end.html
>>
>> This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.
>
>Thank you for posting the link. I watched the whole thing, and I
>almost cried. That woman is clearly a saint!
>
>Debby

I'm 2 miles away from SAINTS. A lot of people from the shelter I used
to volunteer at are supporting it.

cybercat
April 17th 09, 11:25 PM
"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:14:52 -0700 (PDT), Debby Hanoka
> > wrote:
>
>>On Apr 16, 9:04 pm, John Ross Mc Master >
>>wrote:
>>> From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.
>>>
>>> http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/video/healtheducation/a_saintly_end.html
>>>
>>> This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.
>>
>>Thank you for posting the link. I watched the whole thing, and I
>>almost cried. That woman is clearly a saint!
>>
>>Debby
>
> I'm 2 miles away from SAINTS. A lot of people from the shelter I used
> to volunteer at are supporting it.

I cried too. Wonderful work, wonderful people.

S.Smith
April 18th 09, 05:29 AM
"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:14:52 -0700 (PDT), Debby Hanoka
> > wrote:
>
>>On Apr 16, 9:04 pm, John Ross Mc Master >
>>wrote:
>>> From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.
>>>
>>> http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/video/healtheducation/a_saintly_end.html
>>>
>>> This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.
>>
>>Thank you for posting the link. I watched the whole thing, and I
>>almost cried. That woman is clearly a saint!
>>
>>Debby
>
> I'm 2 miles away from SAINTS. A lot of people from the shelter I used
> to volunteer at are supporting it.

Is there an address to send donations?
Peteys Mo

S.Smith
April 18th 09, 05:30 AM
"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
> From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.
>
> http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/video/healtheducation/a_saintly_end.html
>
> This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.

Wonderful group. Thanks for sending.
Petey's Mom

John Ross Mc Master
April 18th 09, 02:51 PM
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 04:29:45 GMT, "S.Smith" >
wrote:

>"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:14:52 -0700 (PDT), Debby Hanoka
>> > wrote:

>>>Thank you for posting the link. I watched the whole thing, and I
>>>almost cried. That woman is clearly a saint!
>>>
>>>Debby
>>
>> I'm 2 miles away from SAINTS. A lot of people from the shelter I used
>> to volunteer at are supporting it.
>
>Is there an address to send donations?
>Peteys Mo

This is their website.

http://www.saintsrescue.ca/about/about.htm

SAINTS Donations
33860 Dlugosh Avenue
Mission, BC V2V 6B2

Also you can donate online. Go here and click on the thumbnail of Jack
the dog.

http://www.saintsrescue.ca/helping/donate.htm