PDA

View Full Version : Matthew, Cybercat

John Ross Mc Master
April 27th 09, 03:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEpPnTf_XGg

Did you see this link yet? It's a Canadian classic which discourages
the maltreatment of cats. See it in HQ if you have the connection
speed.

Matthew[_3_]
April 27th 09, 04:40 AM
yeah I remember this thanks for making me smile
"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEpPnTf_XGg
>
> Did you see this link yet? It's a Canadian classic which discourages
> the maltreatment of cats. See it in HQ if you have the connection
> speed.

cybercat
April 27th 09, 05:16 AM
"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEpPnTf_XGg
>
> Did you see this link yet? It's a Canadian classic which discourages
> the maltreatment of cats. See it in HQ if you have the connection
> speed.

I love this! I played it the first time you posted it. :)