PDA

View Full Version : Do cats eat human meat???

Rita B. Flesh
May 3rd 09, 04:48 AM
I'm a cannibal woman and I kill, butcher and eat men.

I like to eat men, because men are tasty.

Can I feed some of the male meat to my cats or is
male meat bad for my cats???

dgk
May 4th 09, 01:57 PM
On Sat, 2 May 2009 20:48:09 -0700 (PDT), "Rita B. Flesh"
> wrote:

>I'm a cannibal woman and I kill, butcher and eat men.
>
>I like to eat men, because men are tasty.
>
>Can I feed some of the male meat to my cats or is
>male meat bad for my cats???

Do you cook it first?

My cats like raw meat but I know it's probably not too good for them
because of the pesticides and antibiotics (factory farming). However,
if the men have been eating a reasonably organic diet and not drinking
too much beer, I think it is safe to feed it to them raw.

snuffy
May 11th 09, 10:10 PM
On May 2, 11:48*pm, "Rita B. Flesh" > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal woman and I kill, butcher and eat men.
>
> I like to eat men, because men are tasty.
>
> Can I feed some of the male meat to my cats or is
> male meat bad for my cats???

What's your excuse for not cooking the meat first? Its obvious that
you have no regard for cats either.