PDA

View Full Version : Do your cats Behave.....

Gloria
May 10th 09, 01:41 AM
"good.....bad....or a mixture of both? :-)

I would say both of mine do behave really good, no complaints here.

Poe
May 10th 09, 02:40 PM
Gloria wrote:
> "good.....bad....or a mixture of both? :-)
>
> I would say both of mine do behave really good, no complaints here.

My cats are good to me, but little devils to each other. I have 3
sibling boys who wrestle all day, and an older cat unrelated to the boys
who is the queen around here. She whups the boys when they try to take
over as king, to the degree she's now got the most ambitious one
completely cowed - he hunkers down when he sees her coming.

I don't think they'd have it any other way!

May 13th 09, 08:20 AM
On May 10, 10:41*am, (Gloria) wrote:
> "good.....bad....or a mixture of both? :-)
>
> I would say both of mine do behave really good, no complaints here.

i would say mine is good. but she gets up to mischief, she really gets
up to mischief to the extreme! she is 18 yrs old so is too old to
break things etc, but knows what she is allowed to do and not to do.
its the stuff she is allowed not to do - that she does when she feels
like getting up to no good!