PDA

View Full Version : Re: How long have most of your cats....<Cindy>

Gloria
May 10th 09, 02:04 AM
Sounds like you have SAVED a lot of cats and given them good homes, good
indoor homes....good for you.

---MIKE---
May 10th 09, 11:53 AM
Gloria wrote:

>Sounds like you have SAVED a lot of
> cats and given them good homes, good
> indoor homes....good for you.

Would you please include a brief copy of what you are referring to. If
you don't know how to do this, Email me and I will provide instructions.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

cybercat
May 10th 09, 05:01 PM
"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
Gloria wrote:

>Sounds like you have SAVED a lot of
> cats and given them good homes, good
> indoor homes....good for you.

>Would you please include a brief copy of what you are referring to. If
>you don't know how to do this, Email me and I will provide >instructions.

A very good suggestion, Mike. I am having a hard time figuring out who
Gloria is responding to.