PDA

View Full Version : Inroducing the furball

Matthew[_3_]
May 10th 09, 11:50 PM
http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so was
outlook

Little devil has taken over my spot

jmcquown[_2_]
May 11th 09, 12:01 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
ng.com...
> http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5
>
> Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so
> was outlook
>
> Little devil has taken over my spot

What a sweetie!

Jill

cybercat
May 11th 09, 12:08 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
ng.com...
> http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Pretty baby!

---MIKE---
May 11th 09, 12:11 AM
Jammer looks just like Amber. The color and white points are the same.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Jofirey
May 11th 09, 12:53 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
ng.com...
> http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5
>
> Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird
> and so was outlook
>
> Little devil has taken over my spot

And he looks willing to fight you for it!

Gorgeous, I love the way his name has evolved.

Jo

Marina
May 11th 09, 04:18 AM
Matthew wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5
>
> Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so was
> outlook
>
> Little devil has taken over my spot

He's gorgeous, and he obviously owns the place.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Granby
May 11th 09, 05:20 AM
Awwww poor itty bitty you, that big mean old cat pushes you right out of
your bed. Cute kitty and I bet Jammers will be he boss before long.
"Matthew" > wrote in message
ng.com...
> http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5
>
> Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so
> was outlook
>
> Little devil has taken over my spot

May 11th 09, 07:15 AM
In rec.pets.cats.anecdotes Marina > wrote:

> Matthew wrote:

>> http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

> He's gorgeous, and he obviously owns the place.

Male kittens seem to have perfected that "Yes, I do own the world,
thank you," expression. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the
picture.

--
Joyce ^..^

Karla
May 12th 09, 01:55 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
ng.com...
> http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5
>
> Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so
> was outlook
>
> Little devil has taken over my spot

He is the cutest! I am so in love with him, I do believe I covet your
kitten.
Karla