PDA

View Full Version : Holy ****...

Candace
May 23rd 09, 04:21 AM
....this group is sucking bigtime now with all the spam, isn't it?
Good thing I'm not so addicted to the cat ngs anymore or it would
depress me. Too bad, though.

**** off, spammers...yes, I know they aren't reading this.

Claude V. Lucas
May 23rd 09, 04:47 AM
In article >,
Candace > wrote:
>...this group is sucking bigtime now with all the spam, isn't it?
>Good thing I'm not so addicted to the cat ngs anymore or it would
>depress me. Too bad, though.
>
>**** off, spammers...yes, I know they aren't reading this.

Sonic.net rocks.

99% of the cruft never makes it thru their server.

I would have missed the spam flood entirely if I
hadn't seen so many complaints in different NGs.

Gloria
May 23rd 09, 06:25 PM
In WebTV Newsgroups......spam is NO problem.....the groups are "owned"
by someone, anyone (on webtv) can start a group, and they can end a
group by calling MSN, AND with any "Spam" or any posts, the owner CAN
and DOES delete it. Sorry to say....computer users can't post in webtv
groups though. I think it is much better when there is an "owner" & they
can delete any post.

cyberpurrs
May 23rd 09, 11:29 PM
"Gloria" > wrote in message
> In WebTV Newsgroups......spam is NO problem.....the groups are "owned"
> by someone, anyone (on webtv) can start a group, and they can end a
> group by calling MSN, AND with any "Spam" or any posts, the owner CAN
> and DOES delete it. Sorry to say....computer users can't post in webtv
> groups though. I think it is much better when there is an "owner" & they
> can delete any post.

:)

-L.
May 27th 09, 09:48 AM
On May 22, 8:21*pm, Candace > wrote:
> ...this group is sucking bigtime now with all the spam, isn't it?
> Good thing I'm not so addicted to the cat ngs anymore or it would
> depress me. *Too bad, though.
>
> **** off, spammers...yes, I know they aren't reading this.

I popped in to see what was up. Same old **** - different decade. ;P

-L.