PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

Sarahsmile231
May 31st 09, 07:52 AM
Just wanted to say hello! I just found this group and subscribed. Hope
everyone is enjoying the weekend!

cybercat
May 31st 09, 03:26 PM
"Sarahsmile231" > wrote in message
> Just wanted to say hello! I just found this group and subscribed. Hope
> everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Let me guess. You have no cats but are planning to annoy us with surveys.

Calvin
May 31st 09, 06:28 PM
On May 31, 10:26*am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Sarahsmile231" > wrote:
> > Just wanted to say hello! I just found this group and subscribed. Hope
> > everyone is enjoying the weekend!
>
> Let me guess. You have no cats but are planning to annoy us with surveys.

Unprovoked hostility noted.

cybercat
May 31st 09, 06:29 PM
"calvin" > wrote in message
On May 31, 10:26 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Sarahsmile231" > wrote:
> > Just wanted to say hello! I just found this group and subscribed. Hope
> > everyone is enjoying the weekend!
>
> Let me guess. You have no cats but are planning to annoy us with surveys.

>Unprovoked hostility noted.

Unequalled stupidity registered. Dickhead.

Calvin
May 31st 09, 06:30 PM
On May 31, 1:29*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "calvin" > wrote:
> On May 31, 10:26 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> > "Sarahsmile231" > wrote:
> > > Just wanted to say hello! I just found this group and subscribed. Hope
> > > everyone is enjoying the weekend!
>
> > Let me guess. You have no cats but are planning to annoy us with surveys.
> >Unprovoked hostility noted.
>
> Unequalled stupidity registered. Dickhead.

Gratuitous obscenity noted.

Matthew[_3_]
May 31st 09, 06:32 PM
"calvin" > wrote in message
On May 31, 1:29 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "calvin" > wrote:
> On May 31, 10:26 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> > "Sarahsmile231" > wrote:
> > > Just wanted to say hello! I just found this group and subscribed. Hope
> > > everyone is enjoying the weekend!
>
> > Let me guess. You have no cats but are planning to annoy us with
> > surveys.
> >Unprovoked hostility noted.
>
> Unequalled stupidity registered. Dickhead.

Gratuitous obscenity noted.

Joys another one

Matthew[_3_]
May 31st 09, 06:34 PM
"calvin" > wrote in message
On May 31, 10:26 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Sarahsmile231" > wrote:
> > Just wanted to say hello! I just found this group and subscribed. Hope
> > everyone is enjoying the weekend!
>
> Let me guess. You have no cats but are planning to annoy us with surveys.

Unprovoked hostility noted.

WOW did you even bother to look at her email before
you stuck your foot in your mouth

Calvin
May 31st 09, 07:03 PM
On May 31, 1:34*pm, "Matthew" >
wrote:
> "calvin" > wrote:
> > > Let me guess. You have no cats but are planning to annoy us with surveys.
> > Unprovoked hostility noted.
> WOW did you even bother to look at her email before
> you stuck your foot in your mouth

More unprovoked hostility noted, as well as
inattention to attributions (which I repaired).

cybercat
May 31st 09, 07:08 PM
"calvin" > wrote in message
On May 31, 1:34 pm, "Matthew" >
wrote:
> "calvin" > wrote:
> > > Let me guess. You have no cats but are planning to annoy us with
> > > surveys.
> > Unprovoked hostility noted.
> WOW did you even bother to look at her email
> before
> you stuck your foot in your mouth

>More unprovoked hostility noted, as well as
>inattention to attributions (which I repaired).

*sigh*

Everyone avert their eyes while Calvin jacks himself off.

Matthew[_3_]
May 31st 09, 07:11 PM
"calvin" > wrote in message
On May 31, 1:34 pm, "Matthew" >
wrote:
> "calvin" > wrote:
> > > Let me guess. You have no cats but are planning to annoy us with
> > > surveys.
> > Unprovoked hostility noted.
> WOW did you even bother to look at her email
> before
> you stuck your foot in your mouth

<snpped for being a dumb>

More stupidity noted case in Point "calvin" >

Matthew[_3_]
May 31st 09, 07:12 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "calvin" > wrote in message
> On May 31, 1:34 pm, "Matthew" >
> wrote:
>> > Unprovoked hostility noted.
>> WOW did you even bother to look at her email
>> before
>> you stuck your foot in your mouth
>
>>More unprovoked hostility noted, as well as
>>inattention to attributions (which I repaired).
>
> *sigh*
>
> Everyone avert their eyes while Calvin jacks himself off.
what is school out for summer already and the mentality just drops with them
or what Cyber???

Calvin
May 31st 09, 08:11 PM
On May 31, 2:08*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "calvin" > wrote in message
> > On May 31, 1:34 pm, "Matthew" >
> > wrote:
> > > WOW did you even bother to look at her email
> > > before you stuck your foot in your mouth
> > More unprovoked hostility noted, as well as
> > inattention to attributions (which I repaired).
> *sigh*
> Everyone avert their eyes while Calvin jacks himself off.

More gratuitous obscenity noted, and more inattention
to attributions, which I repaired again. Being tired of
cleaning up after you guys, I'll just leave your further
hostility, obscenity, and sloppiness unnoted.

Matthew[_3_]
May 31st 09, 08:58 PM
"calvin" > wrote in message
On May 31, 2:08 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "calvin" > wrote in message
> > On May 31, 1:34 pm, "Matthew" >
> > wrote:
> > > WOW did you even bother to look at her email
> > > before you stuck your foot in your mouth
> > More unprovoked hostility noted, as well as
> > inattention to attributions (which I repaired).
> *sigh*
> Everyone avert their eyes while Calvin jacks himself off.

<snipped for being just plain dumb>.

Yeah Don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out

Sweetness
June 1st 09, 02:03 AM
Sarahsmile231 wrote:
> Just wanted to say hello! I just found this group and subscribed. Hope
> everyone is enjoying the weekend!

What would Fred Hall say ?