PDA

View Full Version : Re: cat with dislocated leg

June 8th 09, 04:32 AM
an update on our cat:

he had his neutering in early may a week after his shots and deworming. he
had his boosters of everything including dewormer in late may. we also had
him chipped in case he gets out sometime and gets lost. our neighbor
helped us build a large cage on one side of our back deck (10'x10' with a
chair and a table inside) so he can sit outside in the summer (he has both
shade and sunny areas) and we can sit with him.

since his neutering, he is a changed cat. he no longer howls and scratches
at the door but follows us around like 'a little lost puppy' (to mix
metaphors). we feed him reduced ph food on the doctor's instructions now
that he is neutered. he has fully healed from his pelvis break and you
would never know to look at him that it ever happened.

best, sid.

cyberpurrs
June 8th 09, 05:29 AM
> wrote in message ...
> an update on our cat:
>
> he had his neutering in early may a week after his shots and deworming. he
> had his boosters of everything including dewormer in late may. we also had
> him chipped in case he gets out sometime and gets lost. our neighbor
> helped us build a large cage on one side of our back deck (10'x10' with a
> chair and a table inside) so he can sit outside in the summer (he has both
> shade and sunny areas) and we can sit with him.
>
> since his neutering, he is a changed cat. he no longer howls and scratches
> at the door but follows us around like 'a little lost puppy' (to mix
> metaphors). we feed him reduced ph food on the doctor's instructions now
> that he is neutered. he has fully healed from his pelvis break and you
> would never know to look at him that it ever happened.
>
> best, sid.

Wow, great to hear

MLB
June 11th 09, 01:12 AM
wrote:
> an update on our cat:
>
> he had his neutering in early may a week after his shots and deworming. he
> had his boosters of everything including dewormer in late may. we also had
> him chipped in case he gets out sometime and gets lost. our neighbor
> helped us build a large cage on one side of our back deck (10'x10' with a
> chair and a table inside) so he can sit outside in the summer (he has both
> shade and sunny areas) and we can sit with him.
>
> since his neutering, he is a changed cat. he no longer howls and scratches
> at the door but follows us around like 'a little lost puppy' (to mix
> metaphors). we feed him reduced ph food on the doctor's instructions now
> that he is neutered. he has fully healed from his pelvis break and you
> would never know to look at him that it ever happened.
>
> best, sid.

Thatis great news! Best wishes. MLB