PDA

View Full Version : Is this for real?

bierma
June 12th 09, 10:48 PM
A co-worker sent me to this site...I am thinking about Joining and
was
looking fo a little posative feedback. Let me know what you think.

http://www.mavverickmoneymakers.com

Matthew[_3_]
June 12th 09, 11:08 PM
NO STRANGER THAT TELLS YOU THAT THEY MAKES THIS MUCH AND WANTS TO SHARE IS
TELLING THE TRUTH EVER
"bierma" > wrote in message
>A co-worker sent me to this site...I am thinking about Joining and
> was
> looking fo a little posative feedback. Let me know what you think.
>
> http://www.mavverickmoneymakers.com

Granby
June 13th 09, 01:21 AM
Uuuummm lets see, I am not the brightest bulb in the package but NO, please
stay from this sort of thing. Remember, if it looks too good to be true, IT
USUALLY IS.
"bierma" > wrote in message
>A co-worker sent me to this site...I am thinking about Joining and
> was
> looking fo a little posative feedback. Let me know what you think.
>
> http://www.mavverickmoneymakers.com

MLB
June 13th 09, 06:47 AM
bierma wrote:
> A co-worker sent me to this site...I am thinking about Joining and
> was
> looking fo a little posative feedback. Let me know what you think.
>
> http://www.mavverickmoneymakers.com

This is commonly known as "sucker bait". MLB

Ralph
June 13th 09, 11:47 AM
....and after you visit the site, make sure you do a virus / malware scan.

Hint: If you can do that well at selling, you don't need to go to that site.

Sorry, nothing positive to say about the site...