PDA

View Full Version : test me, Phil P

Calvin
June 13th 09, 03:08 PM
You have maligned me by claiming that I have low
comprehension skills. So test me by posting
something that you think an intelligent person in this
forum should be able to comprehend about cats,
that you think I won't be able to comprehend, though
others will.

It should be easy to do, because of your knowledge
level and my supposed lack of intelligence. Show
everyone here that I can't respond to what you say
as well as they can.

Matthew[_3_]
June 13th 09, 04:51 PM
"calvin" >
<snipped for being posted by an idiot>

1+1 < in crayon>

STFU would you

cybercat
June 13th 09, 06:56 PM
"calvin" > wrote in message
> You have maligned me by claiming that I have low
> comprehension skills. So test me by posting
> something that you think an intelligent person in this
> forum should be able to comprehend about cats,
> that you think I won't be able to comprehend, though
> others will.
>
> It should be easy to do, because of your knowledge
> level and my supposed lack of intelligence. Show
> everyone here that I can't respond to what you say
> as well as they can.

Bye Calvin. Try not to breed any more cats. Good luck with your present
kitty's health, and with your many problems.

Calvin
June 13th 09, 07:30 PM
On Jun 13, 1:56*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> Bye Calvin. Try not to breed any more cats. Good luck with your present
> kitty's health, and with your many problems.

(lies have to be answered)

I've never bred any cats. And I've had a total of 10 males
neutered, and 3 females spayed. The 6 cats that I saved
from a late term abortion * were all kept by me, giving me
a total of 10 cats at the time. No existing cat lost a home
because I saved those 6 beloved kittens.

* The mother belonged to someone else. It was his
carelessness that allowed that pregnancy to happen.
I had nothing to do with it.

Phil P.
June 15th 09, 09:40 AM
"calvin" > wrote in message
> You have maligned me by claiming that I have low
> comprehension skills. So test me by posting
> something that you think an intelligent person in this
> forum should be able to comprehend about cats,
> that you think I won't be able to comprehend, though
> others will.
>
> It should be easy to do, because of your knowledge
> level and my supposed lack of intelligence. Show
> everyone here that I can't respond to what you say
> as well as they can.

You've supposedly begun treating your cat with IFN. That's all I care
about.