PDA

View Full Version : O T I've heard it all now

Granby
June 18th 09, 06:25 AM
PETA is mad at the President for killing a fly. Aren't there more important
things to worry about?

Matthew[_3_]
June 18th 09, 04:18 PM
it is actually the media stirring up **** Not PETA for once.
http://blog.peta.org/archives/2009/06/obama_and_the_f.php

And for me when it come to PETA I pay no attention to what they have to say
after I personally experienced their stupidity here in Florida. We had a
explosion in the deer population . A very wet winter and fall one year and
the water was so high that the deer population was starving themselves to
death since the food source was below the water level. Every effect to
relocate or feed the deer population in the everglades had failed. The deer
were skin and bones and were worm infested to where that in itself was
starving them. Florida opened a special deer season to lower the
population. Well PETA said no and had people stand in front of hunters to
stop them. They did no food or rescue actions but to stand in front of the
hunters. A few got their asses handed to the and arrested. Well they
succeed in 100's of deer starving themselves to death and the Florida key
deer almost disappearing due to their actions. The rather have the deer
starve than to filter out the weak.

"Granby" > wrote in message
> PETA is mad at the President for killing a fly. Aren't there more
> important things to worry about?

T[_4_]
June 18th 09, 07:05 PM
In article >, says...

> PETA is mad at the President for killing a fly. Aren't there more important
> things to worry about?

PETA has been taken over by the bat **** crazy for some time now.

I was really disappointed when the guy who owned the peta.com domain and
had it up as "People Eating Tasty Animals" gave in and sold the bat ****
element the name.

Granby
June 19th 09, 02:26 AM
And, they got away with doing that? I guess all the stupid people don't
live around me!
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...
> it is actually the media stirring up **** Not PETA for once.
> http://blog.peta.org/archives/2009/06/obama_and_the_f.php
>
> And for me when it come to PETA I pay no attention to what they have to
> say after I personally experienced their stupidity here in Florida. We
> had a explosion in the deer population . A very wet winter and fall one
> year and the water was so high that the deer population was starving
> themselves to death since the food source was below the water level.
> Every effect to relocate or feed the deer population in the everglades had
> failed. The deer were skin and bones and were worm infested to where that
> in itself was starving them. Florida opened a special deer season to
> lower the population. Well PETA said no and had people stand in front of
> hunters to stop them. They did no food or rescue actions but to stand in
> front of the hunters. A few got their asses handed to the and arrested.
> Well they succeed in 100's of deer starving themselves to death and the
> Florida key deer almost disappearing due to their actions. The rather have
> the deer starve than to filter out the weak.
>

> "Granby" > wrote in message
>> PETA is mad at the President for killing a fly. Aren't there more
>> important things to worry about?

dgk
June 22nd 09, 01:52 PM
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:18:56 -0400, "Matthew"
> wrote:

>it is actually the media stirring up **** Not PETA for once.
>http://blog.peta.org/archives/2009/06/obama_and_the_f.php
>
>And for me when it come to PETA I pay no attention to what they have to say
>after I personally experienced their stupidity here in Florida. We had a
>explosion in the deer population . A very wet winter and fall one year and
>the water was so high that the deer population was starving themselves to
>death since the food source was below the water level. Every effect to
>relocate or feed the deer population in the everglades had failed. The deer
>were skin and bones and were worm infested to where that in itself was
>starving them. Florida opened a special deer season to lower the
>population. Well PETA said no and had people stand in front of hunters to
>stop them. They did no food or rescue actions but to stand in front of the
>hunters. A few got their asses handed to the and arrested. Well they
>succeed in 100's of deer starving themselves to death and the Florida key
>deer almost disappearing due to their actions. The rather have the deer
>starve than to filter out the weak.
>

>"Granby" > wrote in message
>> PETA is mad at the President for killing a fly. Aren't there more
>> important things to worry about?

How does hunting filter out the weak? A strong or a weak deer will die
from a bullet. Now, starving, that will remove the weak first leaving
the stronger. A tried and true method of improving the species since
the stronger will get what food there is.

Granby
June 22nd 09, 02:07 PM
When you confine animals to a smaller space, take away most of their food
supply you have a responsibility-----------never mind I can where this
series of posts will go.
"dgk" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:18:56 -0400, "Matthew"
> > wrote:
>
>>it is actually the media stirring up **** Not PETA for once.
>>http://blog.peta.org/archives/2009/06/obama_and_the_f.php
>>
>>And for me when it come to PETA I pay no attention to what they have to
>>say
>>after I personally experienced their stupidity here in Florida. We had a
>>explosion in the deer population . A very wet winter and fall one year
>>and
>>the water was so high that the deer population was starving themselves to
>>death since the food source was below the water level. Every effect to
>>relocate or feed the deer population in the everglades had failed. The
>>deer
>>were skin and bones and were worm infested to where that in itself was
>>starving them. Florida opened a special deer season to lower the
>>population. Well PETA said no and had people stand in front of hunters to
>>stop them. They did no food or rescue actions but to stand in front of
>>the
>>hunters. A few got their asses handed to the and arrested. Well they
>>succeed in 100's of deer starving themselves to death and the Florida key
>>deer almost disappearing due to their actions. The rather have the deer
>>starve than to filter out the weak.
>>

>>"Granby" > wrote in message
>>> PETA is mad at the President for killing a fly. Aren't there more
>>> important things to worry about?
>>>

> How does hunting filter out the weak? A strong or a weak deer will die
> from a bullet. Now, starving, that will remove the weak first leaving
> the stronger. A tried and true method of improving the species since
> the stronger will get what food there is.

dgk
June 23rd 09, 02:52 PM
On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:07:30 -0500, "Granby" > wrote:

>When you confine animals to a smaller space, take away most of their food
>supply you have a responsibility-----------never mind I can where this
>series of posts will go.

Best post of the day.