PDA

View Full Version : apology

Calvin
June 29th 09, 02:23 PM
No one is going to say it's all right, and they shouldn't.
Only time will make things better if my behavior is better.
But an apology still should be made. To Matthew, Phil P,
'cybercat', MLB, and any others whom I offended, I'm sorry
for my behavior in the threads about interferon, and others,
especially for waiting so long to take the advice given, and
for complaining about being insulted.

The loss of my oldest cat last week was sobering, and
made me ashamed of squandering the opportunity of
seeking help for her in this forum, which I probably would
have done if my reputation had not been ruined. I didn't
realize that she was near dying, but someone here might
have waked me up to the possibility, and she might as
a result have more years to live (she was 12 1/2).

I will try not to abuse the good will of the people in this
forum in the future.

dgk[_2_]
June 29th 09, 11:53 PM
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:23:37 -0700 (PDT), calvin
> wrote:

>No one is going to say it's all right, and they shouldn't.
>Only time will make things better if my behavior is better.
>But an apology still should be made. To Matthew, Phil P,
>'cybercat', MLB, and any others whom I offended, I'm sorry
>for my behavior in the threads about interferon, and others,
>especially for waiting so long to take the advice given, and
>for complaining about being insulted.
>
>The loss of my oldest cat last week was sobering, and
>made me ashamed of squandering the opportunity of
>seeking help for her in this forum, which I probably would
>have done if my reputation had not been ruined. I didn't
>realize that she was near dying, but someone here might
>have waked me up to the possibility, and she might as
>a result have more years to live (she was 12 1/2).
>
>I will try not to abuse the good will of the people in this
>forum in the future.

Usenet just got turned upside down. Well done.

cybercat
June 30th 09, 12:01 AM
"dgk" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:23:37 -0700 (PDT), calvin
> > wrote:
>
>>No one is going to say it's all right, and they shouldn't.
>>Only time will make things better if my behavior is better.
>>But an apology still should be made. To Matthew, Phil P,
>>'cybercat', MLB, and any others whom I offended, I'm sorry
>>for my behavior in the threads about interferon, and others,
>>especially for waiting so long to take the advice given, and
>>for complaining about being insulted.
>>
>>The loss of my oldest cat last week was sobering, and
>>made me ashamed of squandering the opportunity of
>>seeking help for her in this forum, which I probably would
>>have done if my reputation had not been ruined. I didn't
>>realize that she was near dying, but someone here might
>>have waked me up to the possibility, and she might as
>>a result have more years to live (she was 12 1/2).
>>
>>I will try not to abuse the good will of the people in this
>>forum in the future.
>
> Usenet just got turned upside down. Well done.

I did not realize Calvin's cat died. I'm sorry, Calvin.

Matthew[_3_]
June 30th 09, 05:36 AM
"calvin" > wrote in message
> No one is going to say it's all right, and they shouldn't.
> Only time will make things better if my behavior is better.
> But an apology still should be made. To Matthew, Phil P,
> 'cybercat', MLB, and any others whom I offended, I'm sorry
> for my behavior in the threads about interferon, and others,
> especially for waiting so long to take the advice given, and
> for complaining about being insulted.
>
> The loss of my oldest cat last week was sobering, and
> made me ashamed of squandering the opportunity of
> seeking help for her in this forum, which I probably would
> have done if my reputation had not been ruined. I didn't
> realize that she was near dying, but someone here might
> have waked me up to the possibility, and she might as
> a result have more years to live (she was 12 1/2).
>
> I will try not to abuse the good will of the people in this
> forum in the future.

I am sorry your cat died

I accept your apology and please accept mine