PDA

View Full Version : cute and lovely pups for adoption

carlson desmond
July 1st 09, 01:34 AM
we have cute,accurate,lovely and well tamed English bull dog pups that
we are laying for adoption to any loving,caring and God fearing
family.they are vet checked and akc registered.get back for more inf
and pics.

dgk
July 1st 09, 01:36 PM
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:34:12 -0700 (PDT), carlson desmond
> wrote:

>we have cute,accurate,lovely and well tamed English bull dog pups that
>we are laying for adoption to any loving,caring and God fearing
>family.they are vet checked and akc registered.get back for more inf
>and pics.

What happens if the family isn't God fearing, whatever that means?
Maybe the family is God loving. Perhaps they aren't even sure there is
a God. Does that mean they would be a bad family for the dog?

Matthew[_3_]
July 1st 09, 05:07 PM
"carlson desmond" > wrote in message
> we have cute,accurate,lovely and well tamed English bull dog pups that
> we are laying for adoption to any loving,caring and God fearing
> family.they are vet checked and akc registered.get back for more inf
> and pics.

Well first this is a CAT group. It is funny since this is your only post at
all to anywhere not even to any DOG groups. You posted through Google using
Mozilla so I know you saw the other groups. SO I am thinking TROLL

Second Why do I or them have to believe in your god. Last time I looked
here in the USA has something called freedom of religion guaranteed by the
Constitution. If you are even in the in the US or even a dog

You want a family you know how many people adopt pets with out a family and
the pet is just as fine or better off

El Kot
July 1st 09, 09:20 PM
Matthew wrote:
> "carlson desmond" > wrote
>
>> we have cute,accurate,lovely and well tamed English bull dog pups that
>> we are laying for adoption to any loving,caring and God fearing
>> family.they are vet checked and akc registered.get back for more inf
>> and pics.
>>

> Well first this is a CAT group. It is funny since this is your only post at
> all to anywhere not even to any DOG groups. You posted through Google using
> Mozilla so I know you saw the other groups. SO I am thinking TROLL

Yeah, but a funny one. Notice that the pups are 'accurate' whatever
that means. Never miss their food bowl? And they are 'tamed'! Boy oh boy
just imagine these puppies running wild. Maybe that's why the family
must be God fearing - because otherwise the puppies will un-tame, turn
rabid, and make the family Dog fearing. :)

--
No, no, you can't e-mail me with the nono.

MLB[_2_]
July 1st 09, 10:22 PM
El Kot wrote:
> Matthew wrote:
>> "carlson desmond" > wrote
>>> we have cute,accurate,lovely and well tamed English bull dog pups that
>>> we are laying for adoption to any loving,caring and God fearing
>>> family.they are vet checked and akc registered.get back for more inf
>>> and pics.
>>>

>> Well first this is a CAT group. It is funny since this is your only
>> post at all to anywhere not even to any DOG groups. You posted
>> through Google using Mozilla so I know you saw the other groups. SO I
>> am thinking TROLL
>
> Yeah, but a funny one. Notice that the pups are 'accurate' whatever
> that means. Never miss their food bowl? And they are 'tamed'! Boy oh boy
> just imagine these puppies running wild. Maybe that's why the family
> must be God fearing - because otherwise the puppies will un-tame, turn
> rabid, and make the family Dog fearing. :)

What a picture you just painted! LOL. MLB

Granby
July 2nd 09, 04:12 AM
I may have been brought up wrong but, I hate the phrase "God Fearing". I
wasn't taught that. I know who is boss and respect that but fear, so long
as I do my best, NOT. Just my 2 cants, not meaning anyone has to agree.
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...

> "carlson desmond" > wrote in message
>> we have cute,accurate,lovely and well tamed English bull dog pups that
>> we are laying for adoption to any loving,caring and God fearing
>> family.they are vet checked and akc registered.get back for more inf
>> and pics.
>>

> Well first this is a CAT group. It is funny since this is your only post
> at all to anywhere not even to any DOG groups. You posted through Google
> using Mozilla so I know you saw the other groups. SO I am thinking TROLL
>
> Second Why do I or them have to believe in your god. Last time I looked
> here in the USA has something called freedom of religion guaranteed by the
> Constitution. If you are even in the in the US or even a dog
>
> You want a family you know how many people adopt pets with out a family
> and the pet is just as fine or better off

Greg D. Moore \\\(Strider\\\)
July 5th 09, 06:15 AM
"carlson desmond" > wrote in message
> we have cute,accurate,lovely and well tamed English bull dog pups that
> we are laying for adoption to any loving,caring and God fearing
> family.they are vet checked and akc registered.get back for more inf
> and pics.

Give them to some people training pit bulls to fight. Those little suckers
will learn 'God fearing' real quick