PDA

View Full Version : Smoking Around Pets is Bad, its hurting them

SUNNY
July 10th 09, 01:52 PM
Hi,

Check this informative post.

http://digg.com/d1CHlm

Sunny

cybercat
July 10th 09, 07:49 PM
"SUNNY" > wrote in message

I'm sorry, I believe someone asked you if you had cats and you did not
answer. Do you?

SUNNY
July 17th 09, 09:10 AM
On Jul 10, 10:49*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "SUNNY" > wrote in message

> I'm sorry, I believe someone asked you if you had cats and you did not
> answer. Do you?

I dont have a cat, I am more of a dog lover.

Cheers

Sunny

SUNNY
July 17th 09, 09:12 AM
On Jul 17, 12:10*pm, SUNNY > wrote:
> On Jul 10, 10:49*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > "SUNNY" > wrote in message

> > I'm sorry, I believe someone asked you if you had cats and you did not
> > answer. Do you?
>
> I dont have a cat, I am more of a dog lover.
>
> Cheers
>
> Sunny

But from quite some time have been intrigued in a nice way by Cats and
am thinking of having them as pets.

Regds

Cheers