PDA

View Full Version : My cat LOVES this....

jweeks
July 11th 09, 03:06 AM
He's a short- hair...black and white and loves it when I use the
lintroller- gently...and roll his fur up and down...He nuzzles it and
drools and purrs like crazy. I don't have to deal with cathair
everywhere...He hardly get hairballs and the best part is that he
loves it. it's a win-win!

and of course, never try this on a kitty with long hair...:)

Any thoughts?

~Jenny

cybercat
July 11th 09, 06:05 AM
"jweeks" > wrote in message
> He's a short- hair...black and white and loves it when I use the
> lintroller- gently...and roll his fur up and down...He nuzzles it and
> drools and purrs like crazy. I don't have to deal with cathair
> everywhere...He hardly get hairballs and the best part is that he
> loves it. it's a win-win!
>
> and of course, never try this on a kitty with long hair...:)
>
> Any thoughts?

A round hairbrush works even better.

jweeks
July 13th 09, 09:29 PM
On Jul 11, 1:05*am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "jweeks" > wrote in message

> > He's a short- hair...black and white and loves it when I use the
> > lintroller- gently...and roll his fur up and down...He nuzzles it and
> > drools and purrs like crazy. *I don't have to deal with cathair
> > everywhere...He hardly get hairballs and the best part is that he
> > loves it. *it's a win-win!
>
> > and of course, never try this on a kitty with long hair...:)
>
> > Any thoughts?
>
> A round hairbrush works even better.

Thanks! :)