PDA

View Full Version : 2 Neutered Male Cats Need Home South Sacramento

Elisabeth
July 13th 09, 02:34 AM
2 Gorgeous Sweetheart Cats to Loving Home: Need Home for 2-year old
neutered males (one domestic short hair and one Tonkinese) because
babysitter is allergic. Jeppetto and Phoenix are Sweet, Smart, and
Playful. Looking for someone who will love them, play with them, and
take care of them. Will include litter box, scratching posts, toys,
training DVDs, nail clippers, and any food or litter, etc. Thank you
and God bless.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.rescue/post

Netmask
July 13th 09, 05:53 AM
Elisabeth wrote:
> 2 Gorgeous Sweetheart Cats to Loving Home: Need Home for 2-year old
> neutered males (one domestic short hair and one Tonkinese) because
> babysitter is allergic. Jeppetto and Phoenix are Sweet, Smart, and
> Playful. Looking for someone who will love them, play with them, and
> take care of them. Will include litter box, scratching posts, toys,
> training DVDs, nail clippers, and any food or litter, etc. Thank you
> and God bless.
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.rescue/post

gee if it was me I would be looking for a new babysitter or pay for
anti-allergic medical treatment. Cat allergies are easy to overcome with
a short course of acupuncture.

kraut
July 13th 09, 04:18 PM
On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 18:34:46 -0700 (PDT), Elisabeth
> wrote:

>2 Gorgeous Sweetheart Cats to Loving Home: Need Home for 2-year old
>neutered males (one domestic short hair and one Tonkinese) because
>babysitter is allergic. Jeppetto and Phoenix are Sweet, Smart, and
>Playful. Looking for someone who will love them, play with them, and
>take care of them. Will include litter box, scratching posts, toys,
>training DVDs, nail clippers, and any food or litter, etc. Thank you
>and God bless.
>

>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.rescue/post

How about a new babysitter?? Or maybe you could point out to sitter
that there are meds for allergies?!?!?

What if sitter was alergic to you, baby or babies father. Would they
be gotten rid of?!?!?

Does not sound like the cats mean all that much to you.

Kitty
July 13th 09, 07:12 PM
"kraut" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 18:34:46 -0700 (PDT), Elisabeth
> > wrote:
>
>>2 Gorgeous Sweetheart Cats to Loving Home: Need Home for 2-year old
>>neutered males (one domestic short hair and one Tonkinese) because
>>babysitter is allergic. Jeppetto and Phoenix are Sweet, Smart, and
>>Playful. Looking for someone who will love them, play with them, and
>>take care of them. Will include litter box, scratching posts, toys,
>>training DVDs, nail clippers, and any food or litter, etc. Thank you
>>and God bless.
>>

>>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.rescue/post
>

> How about a new babysitter?? Or maybe you could point out to sitter
> that there are meds for allergies?!?!?
>
> What if sitter was alergic to you, baby or babies father. Would they
> be gotten rid of?!?!?
>
> Does not sound like the cats mean all that much to you.

I'd get a new babysitter rather than give away part of my family!

Kitty

Matthew[_3_]
July 13th 09, 09:39 PM
Kick your baby sitter's happy ass out the door

Freaking people now a days PETS ARE NOT THROW AWAY ITEMS