PDA

View Full Version : Question - What does my cat sit under the fan?

CleggandCompany
July 14th 09, 05:03 AM
Under it, behind it, next to it, but never in front of it.

Is there a catty reason he likes the fan?

Netmask
July 14th 09, 06:22 AM
CleggandCompany wrote:
> Under it, behind it, next to it, but never in front of it.
>
> Is there a catty reason he likes the fan?

If you have to ask you will never know - and your cat won't tell you !

Michelle C.
July 18th 09, 07:21 PM
CleggandCompany wrote:
> Under it, behind it, next to it, but never in front of it.
>
> Is there a catty reason he likes the fan?

My cat likes to sit behind the fan too. :-)

Michelle

CorrieZ
July 19th 09, 01:30 PM
Maybe because the blast of air from the front is too much, but the air
being drawn into the fan from behind and the sides is not as
annoying...? I don't really know, just guessing.

Matthew[_3_]
July 19th 09, 06:26 PM
They are cats just like woman don't ask if you want to sleep

"CleggandCompany" > wrote in message
> Under it, behind it, next to it, but never in front of it.
>
> Is there a catty reason he likes the fan?

Granby
July 19th 09, 11:58 PM
Now Matthew..................never mind.
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...
> They are cats just like woman don't ask if you want to sleep
>
> "CleggandCompany" > wrote in message
>> Under it, behind it, next to it, but never in front of it.
>>
>> Is there a catty reason he likes the fan?

MLB[_2_]
July 20th 09, 01:28 AM
CorrieZ wrote:
> Maybe because the blast of air from the front is too much, but the air
> being drawn into the fan from behind and the sides is not as
> annoying...? I don't really know, just guessing.

I'm with you on that one. Also, perhaps the motor sounds like a purr. MLB