PDA

View Full Version : How do they know?

ensoul[_2_]
July 14th 09, 09:06 PM
every time Moe & Rudy get new toy, naybe at the most evry 2
months...but know it's for them, thye start mewoing, running around
and normally when I come I don't get a creating yet everytime IO buy
something they know

How can they? it's hiddne in pack and usally it package too

Lynn

Granby
July 15th 09, 04:50 AM
"ensoul" > wrote in message
> every time Moe & Rudy get new toy, naybe at the most evry 2
> months...but know it's for them, thye start mewoing, running around
> and normally when I come I don't get a creating yet everytime IO buy
> something they know
>
> How can they? it's hiddne in pack and usally it package too
>
> Lynn

Granby
July 15th 09, 04:51 AM
"ensoul" > wrote in message
> every time Moe & Rudy get new toy, naybe at the most evry 2
> months...but know it's for them, thye start mewoing, running around
> and normally when I come I don't get a creating yet everytime IO buy
> something they know
>
> How can they? it's hiddne in pack and usally it package too
>
> Lynn

They ARE cats, after all, they just know.

MLB[_2_]
July 15th 09, 05:24 AM
ensoul wrote:
> every time Moe & Rudy get new toy, naybe at the most evry 2
> months...but know it's for them, thye start mewoing, running around
> and normally when I come I don't get a creating yet everytime IO buy
> something they know
>
> How can they? it's hiddne in pack and usally it package too
>
> Lynn

They are very efficient at reading minds. MLB

Michelle C.
July 18th 09, 07:40 PM
ensoul wrote:
> every time Moe & Rudy get new toy, naybe at the most evry 2
> months...but know it's for them, thye start mewoing, running around
> and normally when I come I don't get a creating yet everytime IO buy
> something they know
>
> How can they? it's hiddne in pack and usally it package too
>
> Lynn

They're psychic! My cat has no problem with me picking him up at any
time--unless I'm going to put a soft claw on him. He knows and he runs
if he's not in the mood for it.

:-)

Michelle

Kalmia
July 27th 09, 02:33 PM
On Jul 14, 4:06*pm, ensoul > wrote:
> every time Moe & Rudy get new toy, naybe at the most evry 2
> months...but know it's for them, thye start mewoing, running around
> and normally when I come I don't get a creating yet everytime IO buy
> something they know
>
> How can they? it's hiddne in pack and usally it package too
>
> Lynn

Something in your body language or look?
..
Mine KNOWS when we are leaving town for a while. It's sthe break in
morning routine, our pace as we get rady to leave.

A suitcase? I have even tried packing in a closed off room - and even
then he is suspicious.

He always ducks under the bed just as we are about to leave - so
afraid he's going to be scooped up and put into his travel cage or
soft carrier. A trip to the vet is a real treat - I store the
carriers in the garage just outside the laundry room, dh grabs the
cat, meets me in the laundry room, closes that door behind him, then I
whip in with the carrier and we manage to deposit cat into it on top
of the washing machine.

Granby
July 29th 09, 03:28 AM
My carrier is always open in the laundry room. The cats play in it on a
routine basis. I have a large dog crate that is in a hallway and they go in
there when there is a storm. I always want to know where they are. They
know it is a safety place and as we have a lot of tornado warnings around
here, I am glad they are that way.