PDA

View Full Version : for Rosie cat

ensoul[_2_]
July 15th 09, 09:27 AM
first sorry I didn't get your name

along w/projecting anxiety, Rosie knows when her 2 humans go in the
bathroom w/her what will since they take
her in there all time ...I'd regulary change the room you use

I can't cut my cats claws (they go spaz then I get maybe 1 or 2 &
don't which I've done) my daughter does it, I never seen it done this
way,

Rudy is standing on the floor, my daughter stradles him with her legs
then squats over Rudy using her butt for a little pessure to hold him
in place the qucikly does the nails and usally Moe is another room
(if lucky) and hasn't seen as both my cats are indoor guys ...it
worrks great and the boys don't growl or hiss at her, no bitting or
scratching,,,I have chronic pain and can't do that way

ensoul

An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness.
~Margaret Atwood

jmc
July 15th 09, 11:42 PM
Suddenly, without warning, ensoul exclaimed (7/15/2009 4:27 AM):
> first sorry I didn't get your name
>

> along w/projecting anxiety, Rosie knows when her 2 humans go in the
> bathroom w/her what will since they take
> her in there all time ...I'd regulary change the room you use
>
> I can't cut my cats claws (they go spaz then I get maybe 1 or 2 &
> don't which I've done) my daughter does it, I never seen it done this
> way,
>
> Rudy is standing on the floor, my daughter stradles him with her legs
> then squats over Rudy using her butt for a little pessure to hold him
> in place the qucikly does the nails and usally Moe is another room
> (if lucky) and hasn't seen as both my cats are indoor guys ...it
> worrks great and the boys don't growl or hiss at her, no bitting or
> scratching,,,I have chronic pain and can't do that way
>
> ensoul
>

> An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness.
> ~Margaret Atwood

This is how I do it. On a wood or other non-carpet floor. I kneel over
Meep, crossing my legs behind me so she can't go backwards.

I think it might be a dominance thing to them, being over and
controlling, puts me as alpha in our clowder of two humans and one cat
:) At any rate, when I do it that way she doesn't struggle much. I try
other ways, she fights me a lot more.

Which reminds me, she's probably due for a trimming...

jmc

ensoul[_2_]
July 16th 09, 12:06 AM
On Jul 15, 6:42*pm, jmc > wrote:
> Suddenly, without warning, ensoul exclaimed (7/15/2009 4:27 AM):
>

> > first sorry I didn't get your name
>
> > along w/projecting anxiety, Rosie knows when her 2 humans go in the
> > bathroom w/her what will since they take
> > her in there all time ...I'd regulary change the room you use
>
> > I can't cut my cats claws (they go spaz then I get maybe 1 or 2 &
> > don't which I've done) my daughter does it, I never seen it done this
> > way,
>
> > Rudy is standing on the floor, my daughter stradles him with her legs
> > then squats over Rudy using her butt for a little pessure to hold him
> > in place the qucikly does the nails and usally Moe is another room
> > (if lucky) and hasn't seen as both my cats are indoor guys ...it
> > worrks great and the boys don't growl or hiss at her, no bitting or
> > scratching,,,I have chronic pain and can't do that way
>
> > ensoul
>
> > An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness.
> > * * *~Margaret Atwood
>
> This is how I do it. *On a wood or other non-carpet floor. *I kneel over
> Meep, crossing my legs behind me so she can't go backwards.
>
> I think it might be a dominance thing to them, being over and
> controlling, puts me as alpha in our clowder of two humans and one cat
> :) *At any rate, when I do it that way she doesn't struggle much. *I try
> other ways, she fights me a lot more.
>
> Which reminds me, she's probably due for a trimming...
>
> jmc- Hide quoted text -

I'll try anything...but I have chronic pain so my daughter does it for
me & I will tell her abt this, thanks