PDA

View Full Version : Nebby to be operated on for Patellar luxation - Both back legs!

chatnoir
July 21st 09, 07:42 PM
It is going to be done at the VRCC Center in Denver! The surgery does
not sound serious; but then too I had not had a good experience on cat
survival from the VRCC! Three went in, one came out alive and he died
a month later! Their situations were of course very serious! Still,
I have some trepidation!

Granby
July 21st 09, 08:15 PM
But nobody goes to a surgeon until there is no other choice. Purrs that all
goes well.