PDA

View Full Version : My new cat

Netmask
July 30th 09, 05:13 AM
Strange things happen - my much loved Burmese boy Mr Max of 14 years
died 8 May 2009. On Saturday I can pick up my new Burmese kitten who is
the great great grand nephew of Mr Max. The strange thing is my new
kitten was born just 2 hours after Mr Max died, so 8th May is going to
be a happy and sad day all at once. I guess I should call my new kitten
"The Doctor" as in Doctor Who......

Matthew[_3_]
July 30th 09, 05:35 AM
Gratz and I am sorry
"Netmask" > wrote in message
> Strange things happen - my much loved Burmese boy Mr Max of 14 years died
> 8 May 2009. On Saturday I can pick up my new Burmese kitten who is the
> great great grand nephew of Mr Max. The strange thing is my new kitten was
> born just 2 hours after Mr Max died, so 8th May is going to be a happy and
> sad day all at once. I guess I should call my new kitten "The Doctor" as
> in Doctor Who......

cybercat
July 30th 09, 08:17 AM
"Netmask" > wrote in message
> Strange things happen - my much loved Burmese boy Mr Max of 14 years died
> 8 May 2009. On Saturday I can pick up my new Burmese kitten who is the
> great great grand nephew of Mr Max.

Freak supporter of abusive breeders.

barb
July 30th 09, 02:32 PM
Your new cat will have a wonderful home!

Barb

cybercat
July 30th 09, 05:58 PM
"Barb" > wrote in message
> Your new cat will have a wonderful home!

At least it will be bettert han the filthy cage where this asshole saw this
same breeder's kittens 15+ years ago.

MLB[_2_]
July 30th 09, 09:38 PM
Netmask wrote:
> Strange things happen - my much loved Burmese boy Mr Max of 14 years
> died 8 May 2009. On Saturday I can pick up my new Burmese kitten who is
> the great great grand nephew of Mr Max. The strange thing is my new
> kitten was born just 2 hours after Mr Max died, so 8th May is going to
> be a happy and sad day all at once. I guess I should call my new kitten
> "The Doctor" as in Doctor Who......

Or "Edgar Casey". MLB

Netmask
August 1st 09, 09:22 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Barb" > wrote in message
>> Your new cat will have a wonderful home!
>>

> At least it will be bettert han the filthy cage where this asshole saw this
> same breeder's kittens 15+ years ago.

You will be pleased to know this arsehole has picked up my new Burmese
kitten and delivered him to his new abode - a room of his own, a warm
sunny room facing north, a clean bed and real cat food. The breeder
whilst is a bit grubby by my standards is by no means filthy or unclean.
In Australia we have strong regulations and laws that are obeyed unlike
some other countries. Even our animal rescue centres run by the RSPCA
are positive clean places. Next week I will register him with the local
council who will provide a lifetime cover for his implant. It is
compulsory to register pets down here. Your views on which cats
individuals take care of remind me of one of our local communist
eccentrics - harmless, amusing and very sad.

With love

Arsehole

cybercat
August 1st 09, 09:12 PM
"Netmask" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> "Barb" > wrote in message
>>> Your new cat will have a wonderful home!
>>>

>> At least it will be bettert han the filthy cage where this asshole saw
>> this same breeder's kittens 15+ years ago.
> You will be pleased to know this arsehole has picked up my new Burmese
> kitten and delivered him to his new abode - a room of his own, a warm
> sunny room facing north, a clean bed and real cat food. The breeder whilst
> is a bit grubby by my standards is by no means filthy or unclean. In
> Australia we have strong regulations and laws that are obeyed unlike some
> other countries. Even our animal rescue centres run by the RSPCA are
> positive clean places. Next week I will register him with the local
> council who will provide a lifetime cover for his implant. It is
> compulsory to register pets down here. Your views on which cats
> individuals take care of remind me of one of our local communist
> eccentrics - harmless, amusing and very sad.
>
> With love
>
> Arsehole

There are millions of cats who need homes, and you paid a ****ing breeder
for a cat, so yes, you are an asshole. And this cat will be nothing like the
cat that died, apart from looking like it.

No Name
August 2nd 09, 08:37 AM
"Netmask" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> "Barb" > wrote in message
>>> Your new cat will have a wonderful home!
>>>

>> At least it will be bettert han the filthy cage where this asshole saw
>> this same breeder's kittens 15+ years ago.
> You will be pleased to know this arsehole has picked up my new Burmese
> kitten and delivered him to his new abode - a room of his own, a warm
> sunny room facing north, a clean bed and real cat food. The breeder whilst
> is a bit grubby by my standards is by no means filthy or unclean. In
> Australia we have strong regulations and laws that are obeyed unlike some
> other countries. Even our animal rescue centres run by the RSPCA are
> positive clean places. Next week I will register him with the local
> council who will provide a lifetime cover for his implant. It is
> compulsory to register pets down here. Your views on which cats
> individuals take care of remind me of one of our local communist
> eccentrics - harmless, amusing and very sad.
>
> With love

> Arsehole

no pleasing some people. all the best with your new pall. seeing as cats
seem to absorb most of their personality traits from the human they live
with, good chance your new kitty will be very much like the one you lost. Be
happy, a thick skin helps...

Granby
August 2nd 09, 02:09 PM
A thick skin, yes, and allowing others their opinions. In the end, a good
"plonking" or "Block sender" placement are relatively painless ways to deal
with people who won't allow your view.

Enjoy your furry friend.
> wrote in message
>
> "Netmask" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:
>>>>

>>> At least it will be bettert han the filthy cage where this asshole saw
>>> this same breeder's kittens 15+ years ago.
>> You will be pleased to know this arsehole has picked up my new Burmese
>> kitten and delivered him to his new abode - a room of his own, a warm
>> sunny room facing north, a clean bed and real cat food. The breeder
>> whilst is a bit grubby by my standards is by no means filthy or unclean.
>> In Australia we have strong regulations and laws that are obeyed unlike
>> some other countries. Even our animal rescue centres run by the RSPCA are
>> positive clean places. Next week I will register him with the local
>> council who will provide a lifetime cover for his implant. It is
>> compulsory to register pets down here. Your views on which cats
>> individuals take care of remind me of one of our local communist
>> eccentrics - harmless, amusing and very sad.
>>
>> With love
>

>> Arsehole
>
> no pleasing some people. all the best with your new pall. seeing as cats
> seem to absorb most of their personality traits from the human they live
> with, good chance your new kitty will be very much like the one you lost.
> Be happy, a thick skin helps...

Matthew[_3_]
August 2nd 09, 05:02 PM
> wrote in message
>
> "Netmask" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:
>>>>

>>> At least it will be bettert han the filthy cage where this asshole saw
>>> this same breeder's kittens 15+ years ago.
>> You will be pleased to know this arsehole has picked up my new Burmese
>> kitten and delivered him to his new abode - a room of his own, a warm
>> sunny room facing north, a clean bed and real cat food. The breeder
>> whilst is a bit grubby by my standards is by no means filthy or unclean.
>> In Australia we have strong regulations and laws that are obeyed unlike
>> some other countries. Even our animal rescue centres run by the RSPCA are
>> positive clean places. Next week I will register him with the local
>> council who will provide a lifetime cover for his implant. It is
>> compulsory to register pets down here. Your views on which cats
>> individuals take care of remind me of one of our local communist
>> eccentrics - harmless, amusing and very sad.
>>
>> With love
>

>> Arsehole
>
> no pleasing some people. all the best with your new pall. seeing as cats
> seem to absorb most of their personality traits from the human they live
> with, good chance your new kitty will be very much like the one you lost.
> Be happy, a thick skin helps...

Always funny when someone from the same area and never posted here before
comes to the defense of "someone else"

cybercat
August 2nd 09, 06:33 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...

> > wrote in message

>>> You will be pleased to know this arsehole has picked up my new Burmese
>>> kitten and delivered him to his new abode - a room of his own, a warm
>>> sunny room facing north, a clean bed and real cat food. The breeder
>>> whilst is a bit grubby by my standards is by no means filthy or unclean.
>>> In Australia we have strong regulations and laws that are obeyed unlike
>>> some other countries. Even our animal rescue centres run by the RSPCA
>>> are positive clean places. Next week I will register him with the local
>>> council who will provide a lifetime cover for his implant. It is
>>> compulsory to register pets down here. Your views on which cats
>>> individuals take care of remind me of one of our local communist
>>> eccentrics - harmless, amusing and very sad.
>>>
>>> With love
>>

>>> Arsehole
>>
>> no pleasing some people. all the best with your new pall. seeing as cats
>> seem to absorb most of their personality traits from the human they live
>> with, good chance your new kitty will be very much like the one you lost.
>> Be happy, a thick skin helps...
>
> Always funny when someone from the same area and never posted here before
> comes to the defense of "someone else"
And has the same heinous notion of "replacing" a beloved cat who died. Like
they are objects that genetics can replicate. Supporting abusive breeders,
ignoring the plight of all the cats that need homes.

It's coming for you, mother****ers, and I don't even have to do a thing.
What goes around, comes around.

Netmask
August 2nd 09, 09:21 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> g.com...
>> > wrote in message

>>> no pleasing some people. all the best with your new pall. seeing as cats
>>> seem to absorb most of their personality traits from the human they live
>>> with, good chance your new kitty will be very much like the one you lost.
>>> Be happy, a thick skin helps...
>> Always funny when someone from the same area and never posted here before
>> comes to the defense of "someone else"
> And has the same heinous notion of "replacing" a beloved cat who died. Like
> they are objects that genetics can replicate. Supporting abusive breeders,
> ignoring the plight of all the cats that need homes.
>
> It's coming for you, mother****ers, and I don't even have to do a thing.
> What goes around, comes around.

Well my new cat is not a replacement for my old boy that is utterly
impossible - my new cat is quite different in colour, temperament etc.
But as a family who has had cats literally for centuries, 2 cats are on
our coat of arms, a house without the companionship of a house moggy is
unthinkable... In my case the Burmese is the only breed that doesn't
cause me allergic reactions and no I can't take the normal drugs to
treat this for other medical reasons and why should I when there is
freedom of choice, well in Australia there is. As for supporting a
registered breeder, well she is site inspected twice a year and in my
case we work on a sort of barter system. I take care of her computer
system for a nominal amount and she gave me my new cat for a nominal $50
to satisfy our GST and sales regulation so it would appear on her books
as a legal sale. We call it "mates rates"

What cybercat fails to appreciate is cultural differences between people
and countries and sees everything through small town USA eyes and thinks
the world operates the same way. I have worked and lived in every major
country in South East Asia and Europe and like most Australians I have
had a passport and traveled since I was 18. We tend to have a world view
rather than a local. So Cybercat get over it - it is quite impossible to
insult me as I choice not to be insulted - a product of my Thai Buddhist
Nanny no doubt, anyway I can do a better job than that than you can! I
suspect my command of the Queen's English is a tad better than a
neo-communist ex-colonial upstart who can only use four letter words and
their extensions as pejoratives..

cybercat
August 3rd 09, 03:09 PM
"Netmask" > wrote

> Well my new cat is not a replacement for my old boy that is utterly
> impossible - my new cat is quite different in colour, temperament etc. But
> as a family who has had cats literally for centuries, 2 cats are on our
> coat of arms, a house without the companionship of a house moggy

A moggy is a mixed breed, asshole. And an aussie with a coat of arms is
hilarious.
My opinion of your continuing to support breeders while millions of lovely
cats die every day for lack of a home is not going to stop you from enjoying
your expensive status symbol, which is still a kitten after all.

I think you are a major ****ing asshole, just as I think of anyone who has a
chance to do good and opts for assholery.

Now **** off.

cybercat
August 3rd 09, 03:10 PM
"Netmask" > wrote
> unthinkable... In my case the Burmese is the only breed that doesn't cause
> me allergic reactions

Horse ****, dude. You're a pretentious pansy. I am allergic to cats, some
more than others. They make medicine for that. Every time you look into that
kitten's face I want you to see the millions of eyes of the cats you don't
give a **** about staring back at you in death.

Lesley[_3_]
August 3rd 09, 05:57 PM
On 3 Aug, 07:10, "cybercat" > wrote:
I am allergic to cats, some
> more than others. They make medicine for that.

The poster said he can't take the medication for medical reasons which
he did not go into.

Okay I agree with you he/she should have taken a shelter cat in but
the reality is he or she has taken the decision to have this kitten,
he/she has said they accept the kitten will not be a replacement for
their older cat and they sound like they'll take care of said kitten
hopefully including spay/neutering.....

As for someone calling a Burmese a "status symbol"- Our local shelter
has a Siamese and a Persian both surrendered by people who thought
they were getting a status symbol then found the status symbol didn't
behave the way they wanted.....being pedigree is no protection against
ending up in a shelter...

Personally I've never taken a cat from a shelter and before you start
having a go at me for that. 3 were from friends queens that hadn't
been spayed and my current 2 would have been dumped on a pet shop
(Lady feeding a semi feral queen that she did not realise was pregnant
and did not know what to do) if I had not had a vacancy and an open
carrier for them.

The poster has made his decision and whilst you may not agree with
it...can't we just accept a kitten has a home?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

cybercat
August 3rd 09, 07:57 PM
"Lesley" > wrote in message
> On 3 Aug, 07:10, "cybercat" > wrote:
> I am allergic to cats, some
>> more than others. They make medicine for that.
>
> The poster said he can't take the medication for medical reasons which
> he did not go into.
>
> Okay I agree with you he/she should have taken a shelter cat in but
> the reality is he or she has taken the decision to have this kitten,
> he/she has said they accept the kitten will not be a replacement for
> their older cat and they sound like they'll take care of said kitten
> hopefully including spay/neutering.....
>
> As for someone calling a Burmese a "status symbol"- Our local shelter
> has a Siamese and a Persian both surrendered by people who thought
> they were getting a status symbol then found the status symbol didn't
> behave the way they wanted.....being pedigree is no protection against
> ending up in a shelter...
>
> Personally I've never taken a cat from a shelter and before you start
> having a go at me for that. 3 were from friends queens that hadn't
> been spayed and my current 2 would have been dumped on a pet shop
> (Lady feeding a semi feral queen that she did not realise was pregnant
> and did not know what to do) if I had not had a vacancy and an open
> carrier for them.
>
> The poster has made his decision and whilst you may not agree with
> it...can't we just accept a kitten has a home?

Hell no.

No Name
August 4th 09, 04:21 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

There are millions of cats who need homes, and you paid a ****ing breeder
for a cat, so yes, you are an asshole. And this cat will be nothing like the
cat that died, apart from looking like it.

I think you are a major ****ing asshole, just as I think of anyone who has a
chance to do good and opts for assholery.

Now **** off.

> Horse ****, dude. You're a pretentious pansy. I am allergic to cats, some
more than others. They make medicine for that. Every time you look into that
kitten's face I want you to see the millions of eyes of the cats you don't
give a **** about staring back at you in death.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Although throwing abuse and insults is
not the way
well mannered grown ups verse them.
Its an easy problem to solve. This person is nothing but a net bully, you
know what to do....
Just forward the 'complete' abusive message to X-Complaints-To:

Matthew[_3_]
August 4th 09, 07:10 PM

<snipped>

Funny another one from across the pond shows up first post ever and it is
in defense of someone. Strange

cybercat
August 4th 09, 08:01 PM
> wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>
> There are millions of cats who need homes, and you paid a ****ing breeder
> for a cat, so yes, you are an asshole. And this cat will be nothing like
> the
> cat that died, apart from looking like it.

> I think you are a major ****ing asshole, just as I think of anyone who has
> chance to do good and opts for assholery.
>
> Now **** off.

>> Horse ****, dude. You're a pretentious pansy. I am allergic to cats, some
> more than others. They make medicine for that. Every time you look into
> that
> kitten's face I want you to see the millions of eyes of the cats you don't
> give a **** about staring back at you in death.

> Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Although throwing abuse and insults is
> not the way
> well mannered grown ups verse them.
> Its an easy problem to solve. This person is nothing but a net bully, you
> know what to do....
> Just forward the 'complete' abusive message to X-Complaints-To:

You're new here, aren't you? :)

cybercat
August 4th 09, 08:01 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...

> <snipped>
>
> Funny another one from across the pond shows up first post ever and it is
> in defense of someone. Strange

What is really funny is that he thinks complaining to teranews will somehow
result in negative, or any consequences for me. This is a major dumbass.

cybercat
August 4th 09, 08:11 PM
> wrote
> Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Although throwing abuse and insults is
> not the way
> well mannered grown ups verse them.
> Its an easy problem to solve. This person is nothing but a net bully, you
> know what to do....
> Just forward the 'complete' abusive message to X-Complaints-To:

I just noticed this "personal" note of yours. Now then, dickface, do you
understand that Teranews does not censor and that this is NOT a moderated
group? The point of Usenet is voicing opinions freely. Prigs like you can't
do a goddamned thing about freedom of speech here, though it is not
guaranteed in the **** hole you live in.

Furthermore, you flaming ****ing pussy, netcopping just brands you as a
bigger asshole than I could ever be.

And furthermore, **** you. *bows*

cybercat
August 8th 09, 03:12 AM
> wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>
> There are millions of cats who need homes, and you paid a ****ing breeder
> for a cat, so yes, you are an asshole. And this cat will be nothing like
> the
> cat that died, apart from looking like it.

> I think you are a major ****ing asshole, just as I think of anyone who has
> chance to do good and opts for assholery.
>
> Now **** off.

>> Horse ****, dude. You're a pretentious pansy. I am allergic to cats, some
> more than others. They make medicine for that. Every time you look into
> that
> kitten's face I want you to see the millions of eyes of the cats you don't
> give a **** about staring back at you in death.

> Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Although throwing abuse and insults is
> not the way
> well mannered grown ups verse them.
> Its an easy problem to solve. This person is nothing but a net bully, you
> know what to do....
> Just forward the 'complete' abusive message to X-Complaints-To:

How's that netcopping campaign coming to get me TOSed from Teranews? Can I
help you with anything? You slimey, cankerous dickhead, you?

John Doe
August 13th 09, 12:40 AM
long time regular troll,
She/it proclaims to love cats,
and uses that as an excuse to troll people here.

"cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: "cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: My new cat
> Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 03:17:15 -0400
>

> "Netmask" <netmaskSPAM gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:l59cm.8190$ze1.5934 news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>> Strange things happen - my much loved Burmese boy Mr Max of 14 years died
>> 8 May 2009. On Saturday I can pick up my new Burmese kitten who is the
>> great great grand nephew of Mr Max.
>
> Freak supporter of abusive breeders.

John Doe
August 13th 09, 12:43 AM
Not getting the desired reaction at first,
the attention starved troll tries again.

"cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: "cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: My new cat
> Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:58:33 -0400
>

> "Barb" <bguzzino optonline.net> wrote in message
> news:4a71a0fe$0$10290$607ed4bc cv.net...
>> Your new cat will have a wonderful home!
>>

> At least it will be bettert han the filthy cage where this asshole saw this
> same breeder's kittens 15+ years ago.

John Doe
August 13th 09, 12:51 AM
"Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:

> <helptheaged oldies.com> wrote in message
> news:5nbdm.140662$Sn5.118262 newsfe26.ams2...
>>
>> "Netmask" <netmaskSPAM gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:4XScm.8725$ze1.666 news-server.bigpond.net.au...

>>> You will be pleased to know this arsehole has picked up my new Burmese
>>> kitten and delivered him to his new abode - a room of his own, a warm
>>> sunny room facing north, a clean bed and real cat food. The breeder
>>> whilst is a bit grubby by my standards is by no means filthy or unclean.
>>> In Australia we have strong regulations and laws that are obeyed unlike
>>> some other countries. Even our animal rescue centres run by the RSPCA are
>>> positive clean places. Next week I will register him with the local
>>> council who will provide a lifetime cover for his implant. It is
>>> compulsory to register pets down here. Your views on which cats
>>> individuals take care of remind me of one of our local communist
>>> eccentrics - harmless, amusing and very sad.
>>>
>>> With love
>>

>>> Arsehole
>>
>> no pleasing some people. all the best with your new pall. seeing as cats
>> seem to absorb most of their personality traits from the human they live
>> with, good chance your new kitty will be very much like the one you lost.
>> Be happy, a thick skin helps...
>
> Always funny when someone from the same area and never posted here before
> comes to the defense of "someone else"

Says a regular defender of the patently offensive attention starved troll.

> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: My new cat
> Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:02:11 -0400

cybercat
August 13th 09, 01:20 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> long time regular troll,
> She/it proclaims to love cats,
> and uses that as an excuse to troll people here.

Mark, are you really sure you want to start this **** again?

cybercat
August 13th 09, 01:21 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com> wrote:
>
>> <helptheaged oldies.com> wrote in message
>> news:5nbdm.140662$Sn5.118262 newsfe26.ams2...
>>>
>>> "Netmask" <netmaskSPAM gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:4XScm.8725$ze1.666 news-server.bigpond.net.au...

>>> no pleasing some people. all the best with your new pall. seeing as cats
>>> seem to absorb most of their personality traits from the human they live
>>> with, good chance your new kitty will be very much like the one you
>>> lost.
>>> Be happy, a thick skin helps...
>>
>> Always funny when someone from the same area and never posted here
>> before
>> comes to the defense of "someone else"
>
> Says a regular defender of the patently offensive attention starved troll.

>> From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com>
>> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>> Subject: Re: My new cat
>> Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:02:11 -0400

We get it, dickface. You don't like me. I'm crying, believe me, Mark old
boy.

John Doe
August 13th 09, 01:48 AM
"cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com> wrote:

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid> wrote

>> long time regular troll,
>> She/it proclaims to love cats,
>> and uses that as an excuse to troll people here.
>>

> Mark, are you really sure you want to start this **** again?

I clean up trash wherever I see it, you foulmouthed
attention starved slut.

> From: "cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet
> Subject: Re: My new cat
> Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:20:34 -0400

cybercat
August 13th 09, 01:52 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid> wrote
>
>>> long time regular troll,
>>> She/it proclaims to love cats,
>>> and uses that as an excuse to troll people here.
>>>

>> Mark, are you really sure you want to start this **** again?
>
> I clean up trash wherever I see it, you foulmouthed
> attention starved slut.

If I were a slut, I'd be having much more fun, Benson.

I can see that you are up for fun. I guess the last time wasn't enough for
you.