PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Spend Your Day vs. Everyone Else?

nikky jones
August 3rd 09, 01:06 PM
A very cool interactive chart showing how people in different
demographics spend their time over the course of a day. This is
addictive - my colleagues and I have been discussing it since the
morning.
Find more here: http://strategistnews.com/story.php?title=how-do-you-spend-your-day-vs--everyone-else

zob
August 4th 09, 07:03 AM
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 05:06:28 -0700 (PDT), nikky jones
> wrote:

>A very cool interactive chart showing how people in different
>demographics spend their time over the course of a day. This is
>addictive - my colleagues and I have been discussing it since the
>morning.
>Find more here: http://SPAMSPAMSPAM

Yeah, right. A spam trap. You have to give your e-mail address in
order to be able read this "addictive" article (in this post that has
nothing to do with cats by the way and is not marked as OT).
---
Zob