PDA

View Full Version : going nuts cuz one is a big bully!

ensoul[_2_]
August 3rd 09, 10:37 PM
They're brothers from the SPCA, neutered, indoor guys...they get lots
of loving only time they share me is when I take nap which isn;t
often...they tons of toys which I rotate put them up and bring other
ones out...I keep the toys for approx a month...the kitty litter is
scooped at most every other day -- I have chronic pain and if it's a
bad pain day thats when it goes down to every other day

Moe & Rudy are approx 5 yrs old, I need to dig out their paper
work,,,,when I go to bed they can't sleep with me as they dig around,
go after each other, make general racket anyway they can, bdrm is shut
-- my adult daughters claim they're both spoiled and they just may be
right, ah well

I keep a radio on low and 4 or 5 night lights too (I have small 1
floor, 2 bdrms) they go spaz when I go to bed..it's Rudy thats the
bully, they're boht big guys weighing (both weigh 21lbs) the vet sai
they've not overweight

Moe was on the botton Rudy on top and had his teeth in the scruff of
his neck, isn't hat a sign of domiance? Rudy will chase Moe everywhere
to the point the Moe is shaking the majority of this behav. happens at
night and it's been getting worse

I haven't moved, there are no new people in my life, my husband died 3
yrs ago

Should I stop Rudy? I've come put here in mornings to find lamps
tipped over, everything on the endtables knocked over, eveb trash cans
(one's that don't have food in them) strewn all over.

what do I do about this?

ensoul

Matthew[_3_]
August 3rd 09, 10:40 PM
you are going through the same thing as me I am using the water bottle and
the separation routine. Jammer wants to try to dominate my female ka'shay
in the bathroom he goes for two days. He does it occasionally now but was
everyday at least 7 or 8 times

"ensoul" > wrote in message
> They're brothers from the SPCA, neutered, indoor guys...they get lots
> of loving only time they share me is when I take nap which isn;t
> often...they tons of toys which I rotate put them up and bring other
> ones out...I keep the toys for approx a month...the kitty litter is
> scooped at most every other day -- I have chronic pain and if it's a
> bad pain day thats when it goes down to every other day
>
> Moe & Rudy are approx 5 yrs old, I need to dig out their paper
> work,,,,when I go to bed they can't sleep with me as they dig around,
> go after each other, make general racket anyway they can, bdrm is shut
> -- my adult daughters claim they're both spoiled and they just may be
> right, ah well
>
> I keep a radio on low and 4 or 5 night lights too (I have small 1
> floor, 2 bdrms) they go spaz when I go to bed..it's Rudy thats the
> bully, they're boht big guys weighing (both weigh 21lbs) the vet sai
> they've not overweight
>
> Moe was on the botton Rudy on top and had his teeth in the scruff of
> his neck, isn't hat a sign of domiance? Rudy will chase Moe everywhere
> to the point the Moe is shaking the majority of this behav. happens at
> night and it's been getting worse
>
> I haven't moved, there are no new people in my life, my husband died 3
> yrs ago
>
> Should I stop Rudy? I've come put here in mornings to find lamps
> tipped over, everything on the endtables knocked over, eveb trash cans
> (one's that don't have food in them) strewn all over.
>
> what do I do about this?
>
> ensoul

Granby
August 4th 09, 03:32 AM
Even though Piglett is several years older than O. T. , he is a big boy and
tried this with her. I got a water gun with a long range and between that
and locking him in the bathroom at night, which he didn't like as he was
used to being on the bed. Took a couple of weeks but he finally got the
point. Now, she stands up to his greater size and smacks the crap out of
him.