PDA

View Full Version : want to relocate feral cats

bob syr
August 4th 09, 11:58 PM
About a year ago four kittens were born to a feral queen in my garage.
I've been feeding and watering them, but they do hunt. The mama is an
excellent hunter. I'd like to return these ferals to a new location. I
trapped and had them all spayed and neutered, including the queen, but
now I'm planning to move and I can't take them with me and I can't
leave them here. What are the criteria for a location in which to
place one-year-old ferals?

richard f way
August 8th 09, 02:34 AM
bob syr wrote:
> About a year ago four kittens were born to a feral queen in my garage.
> I've been feeding and watering them, but they do hunt. The mama is an
> excellent hunter. I'd like to return these ferals to a new location. I
> trapped and had them all spayed and neutered, including the queen, but
> now I'm planning to move and I can't take them with me and I can't
> leave them here. What are the criteria for a location in which to
> place one-year-old ferals?

Bob

Did you get my email? I went on a computer that will successfully post.
(gotta trouble shoot the other)
Rich