PDA

View Full Version : Ping Splinkydip

cybercat
August 8th 09, 07:51 PM
How's the campaign to get my teranews account yanked coming?

Anything I can do to help?

Petzl
August 9th 09, 02:22 AM
On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 14:51:31 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>How's the campaign to get my teranews account yanked coming?
>
>Anything I can do to help?

Although CyberCat sometimes rubs people the wrong way he is usually
right with correct advice even though one may not like it or the no
nonsense way he tells one

--
Petzl
Battle Hymn of the Republic

Matthew[_3_]
August 9th 09, 02:51 AM
Psst Cybercat is a SHE ;-)

"Petzl" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 14:51:31 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
>>How's the campaign to get my teranews account yanked coming?
>>
>>Anything I can do to help?
>>
> Although CyberCat sometimes rubs people the wrong way he is usually
> right with correct advice even though one may not like it or the no
> nonsense way he tells one
>
> --
> Petzl
> Battle Hymn of the Republic
> http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=JCqZ-9-lDEo
> http://tinyurl.com/8vqqxd

Petzl
August 9th 09, 09:53 AM
On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 21:51:21 -0400, "Matthew"
> wrote:

>Psst Cybercat is a SHE ;-)

My apologies

Petzl

calvin
August 9th 09, 04:44 PM
On Aug 8, 9:22*pm, Petzl > wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 14:51:31 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
> >How's the campaign to get my teranews account yanked coming?
> >Anything I can do to help?
>
> Although CyberCat sometimes rubs people the wrong way he is usually
> right with correct advice even though one may not like it or the no
> nonsense way he tells one

She means well, apparently, but she's as fallible as
anyone else. And her refusal to listen to any defense,
or to have any conversation with the ones against
whom she has formed a judgment, reduces her
judgments to simple name-calling, in effect.

Calling someone an "asshole" or a "dick" is not a
"no nonsense" approach.

cybercat
August 9th 09, 08:02 PM
"calvin" > wrote in message
On Aug 8, 9:22 pm, Petzl > wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 14:51:31 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
> >How's the campaign to get my teranews account yanked coming?
> >Anything I can do to help?
>
> Although CyberCat sometimes rubs people the wrong way he is usually
> right with correct advice even though one may not like it or the no
> nonsense way he tells one

She means well, apparently, but she's as fallible as
anyone else. And her refusal to listen to any defense,
or to have any conversation with the ones against
whom she has formed a judgment, reduces her
judgments to simple name-calling, in effect.

>Calling someone an "asshole" or a "dick" is not a "no nonsense" >approach.

It is if they are an asshole or a dick. It is my way of saying, you are to
wrong I am not bothering with you. YOU figure it out. I remember you from
when you had the mother cat. And I owe you nothing. Nobody owes you
anything. After the way you argued incessantly and in a brickheaded way with
Phil, when he was obviously so right, who the hell would waste time on you?
You figure it all out, dude. I have better things to do.

calvin
August 9th 09, 08:40 PM
On Aug 9, 3:02*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "calvin" > wrote:
> > She means well, apparently, but she's as fallible as
> > anyone else. *And her refusal to listen to any defense,
> > or to have any conversation with the ones against
> > whom she has formed a judgment, reduces her
> > judgments to simple name-calling, in effect.
> > Calling someone an "asshole" or a "dick" is not a "no nonsense"
> > approach.
>
> It is if they are an asshole or a dick. It is my way of saying, you are to
> wrong I am not bothering with you. YOU figure it out. I remember you from
> when you had the mother cat. And I owe you nothing. Nobody owes you
> anything. After the way you argued incessantly and in a brickheaded way with
> Phil, when he was obviously so right, who the hell would waste time on you?
> You figure it all out, dude. I have better things to do.

I have figured it all out. Phil was right, and I took his advice
about
everything. Four years ago I was right to save the six kittens and
the mother from an abortion.

You're the one who needs to figure out your behavior, and improve
it. I'm not the only one who has seen your m.o. Everybody here has.
And, by starting this thread, you're inviting comment on your behavior.

calvin
August 9th 09, 08:51 PM
On Aug 9, 3:02*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> I remember you from
> when you had the mother cat. And I owe you nothing.

You do owe me. You recently said to me, "don't breed any more
cats". You owe me, and everyone who read that, a retraction.

cybercat
August 9th 09, 08:59 PM
"calvin" > wrote in message
On Aug 9, 3:02 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> I remember you from
> when you had the mother cat. And I owe you nothing.

>You do owe me. You recently said to me, "don't breed any more
>cats". You owe me, and everyone who read that, a retraction.

This is funny. You really are stump stupid. DON'T BREED ANY MORE CATS, puss
for brains. There are already millions being euthanized for lack of a home
and millions more suffering. Any time you need to hear this again, because
you are too ****ing thick to know it, let me know.

cybercat
August 9th 09, 09:00 PM
"Petzl" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 21:51:21 -0400, "Matthew"
> > wrote:
>
>>Psst Cybercat is a SHE ;-)
>
> My apologies
>
> Petzl

I did not mind. Thank you for sticking up for me. I cannot apologize for the
anger I feel toward people who abuse and neglect animals. I appreciate your
understanding my unwillingness to do so.

calvin
August 9th 09, 09:49 PM
On Aug 9, 3:57*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> You are a pussy, on top of everything else. I never worry about what anyone
> thinks about my behavior. Now **** off, little bitch. And, instead of
> stopping the doctor from aborting the kittens, you should have adopted six
> cats that needed homes.

I already had four cats at the time, and there was no way
I was going to adopt any more. I was already having to
keep one of the four confined, because of his aggression
toward the two other males. When I heard about the planned
abortion, I couldn't just stand by and let it be done. I put my
money where my intentions were, and had the mother treated
for ailments, and spayed after the kittens were weaned, and I
spent $3000 on a cat-proof fence around the backyard for
the kittens, and the previously confined cat. And I've spent
thousands of dollars on food and vet bills for these kittens,
just now turned four years old. I've done plenty of things wrong
in my life, but this isn't one of them. No cat has been denied
a home because these kittens were allowed to go on living.

Furthermore, these kittens existed inside the womb when
I first ever heard of their pregnant mother. The 'breeding'
by neglect was done by the mother's so-called owners.
They are the ones whom you should be calling names

(About the hideous picture that you're asking anyone to
post, don't bother, I've seen it.)

barb
August 9th 09, 09:59 PM
Had me fooled. I, too, thought CyberCat was a male.

Barb

calvin
August 9th 09, 10:11 PM
On Aug 9, 3:59*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "calvin" > wrote:
> > On Aug 9, 3:02 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> > >
> > > I remember you from
> > > when you had the mother cat. And I owe you nothing.
> > You do owe me. *You recently said to me, "don't breed any more
> > cats". *You owe me, and everyone who read that, a retraction.
>
> This is funny. You really are stump stupid. DON'T BREED ANY MORE CATS, puss
> for brains. There are already millions being euthanized for lack of a home
> and millions more suffering. Any time you need to hear this again, because
> you are too ****ing thick to know it, let me know.

I think it's clear to anyone else reading this thread
who the unreasonable one is. I've never bred any
cats, and never will. I've had both stray tomcats
neutered when I adopted them, as well as my other
cats. I'm responsible in these matters, so calling
me a cretin is just incorrect, as well as hostile.

In another post you said, in effect,
that anyone who hears about a cat abortion about to
take place, should just run out and adopt half a dozen
cats. No one is going to do that, and you know it.
They will either stand back and let the abortion
happen, or they will intervene. I doubt that you
will find many people who intervene keeping the
kittens, but I'm not asking for your approval. I'm
just defending against your continued attacks.

cybercat
August 9th 09, 10:59 PM
"Barb" > wrote in message
> Had me fooled. I, too, thought CyberCat was a male.
>
> Barb

heh

No Name
August 10th 09, 01:12 AM
How's the campaign to get my teranews account yanked coming?

>Anything I can do to help?

If the people here are willing to put up with your insults and bigotry it is
there business. I kill filed you after I realized you were too 'ill' to have
an adult conversation with, and I only see your post when quoted by someone
else..
All the very best, one day you will understand the voices don't always have
your welfare as their priority, get well soon.

cybercat
August 10th 09, 02:44 AM
> wrote in message
> How's the campaign to get my teranews account yanked coming?
>>
>>Anything I can do to help?
>
> If the people here are willing to put up with your insults and bigotry it
> is there business. I kill filed you after I realized you were too 'ill' to
> have an adult conversation with, and I only see your post when quoted by
> someone else..
> All the very best, one day you will understand the voices don't always
> have your welfare as their priority, get well soon.

Translation: Teranews told you to go **** yourself.

lol

Matthew[_3_]
August 11th 09, 04:46 PM
"Petzl" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 21:51:21 -0400, "Matthew"
> > wrote:
>
>>Psst Cybercat is a SHE ;-)
>
> My apologies
>
> Petzl

None needed my friend ;-)

cybercat
August 11th 09, 07:16 PM
My cat is a "puppy cat" because she loves to be right beside me most of the
time. But she's very jumpy, and very, very fast. Seven pounds of
long-legged, skinny gray tabby, very Siamese style build. Very long tail
held high like the mast of a ship.

As all of you are, I am Golden and Desirable when on the toilet. She can be
wrapped twice around my legs, then BAM as soon as the toilet flushes, she
evaporates.

Sneezing also does this. She sits on the modem by my right foot while I work
and dematerialized if I sneeze.

One time I set off the smoke alarm and expected to have to peel her off the
ceiling. :)

calvin
August 11th 09, 10:11 PM
On Aug 11, 2:16*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> My cat is a "puppy cat" because she loves to be right beside me most of the
> time. But she's very jumpy, and very, very fast. Seven pounds of
> long-legged, skinny gray tabby, very Siamese style build. Very long tail
> held high like the mast of a ship.
>
> As all of you are, I am Golden and Desirable when on the toilet. She can be
> wrapped twice around my legs, then BAM as soon as the toilet flushes, she
> evaporates.
>
> Sneezing also does this. She sits on the modem by my right foot while I work
> and dematerialized if I sneeze.
>
> One time I set off the smoke alarm and expected to have to peel her off the
> ceiling. :)

That's much better. It looks like you're human after all.